[FIN] Broken Bonds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:41 pm
"Ah." Zevran closed his eyes and relished the touch of familiar lips against his skin. It was probably true, he had not felt for others what he felt for Abel so why would he smile at them the same?... What did he feel?

In his uncertainty Zevran missed how Abel had used the moment to hide his expression, and perhaps in self defence against things it didn't know how to deal with his mind changed track and he gave a soft chuckle. "Personally I prefer my face bare too, I prefer many things bare in fact, but for variety I would be happy to demonstrate sometime. If I have access to a good enough corset and a few other things I can even emulate a fine hourglass figure, I simply cannot breathe well while wearing the outfit and rather hate life for a little while after."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:29 pm
Unlike Zevran's mind, Abel's couldn't switch off the not-so-foreign thoughts so easily, so for the moment he contented himself with wrapping his arms a little tighter around the shorter blond and rested his cheek on Zev's collarbone. What better place to leisurely plant kisses on his neck whenever he felt like it without moving too much to do so? As the thought struck him, Abel pressed a couple soft kisses into the skin there. "Heh, I can agree with that completely. I think I wouldn't mind seeing you dressed up like that sometime, just for variety as you say, but I'm betting already that I'll prefer you as you are, rather than trying to look like someone you're not. And if you do want to find a corset and whatever other things you'd need to pull that off," another kiss to his neck, "I'll help you hate life a little less after, if you'd like, though I don't know if I could really help you breathe."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:16 am
Zevran made a small noise of pleased amusement and arched his neck to make it easier to kiss. "Corsets are expensive, and I do not currently have so much money as to spend so much on something I would wear on only a handful of occasions. Make-up and heels however, those can be acquired quite inexpensively.... Though I would still be most interested in whatever you would do to make me hate life less, in addition to foot and calf massages."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:51 am
One of Abel's hands slid up Zevran's spine to settle between his shoulder blades as he leaned closer, pressing more slow, gentle kisses along his neck and throat. "Mmh, no, don't spend money on expensive things you don't need. Maybe inexpensive things though. But," he kissed his neck again, "plenty of kisses wherever you'd like them, massages wherever you'd like them... I could cuddle and hold you until you hate everything a little less. Whatever you want."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:01 am
"Mmmmmh, I like the sound of that," Zevran smirked and slid one hand up Abel's back so that he could rub firm circles on the back of his neck with his fingertips. "This at the moment would certainly be a good way to make me hate life less, though at the moment I am finding it really rather pleasant." With his head tilted to his head he leant in and kissed Abel's jaw briefly. "Very pleasant," he purred into Abel's ear.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff