Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Still Searching for someone to Play with (Literate)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Estiki

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:25 pm
Hello, I have gone too long without a good fantasy Roleplay so here I am again seeking out anyone who might be Interested in joining me on a new adventure.

Here are a few things about myself:

> I am 24 years old and have graduated from college with a bachelors in theatre and art so I have a bit of a flare for story telling.

> I like to write, a lot. My post lengths are 3-5 paragraphs at the very least. I expect my partner to at least match that minimum.

> I am very flexible. I like to challenge myself so I will give anything my best shot. If you have strange request for an RP, odds are I will do it without judgement. I enjoy experimenting if it's necessary. I have no limits. I can play any gender of any species in any genre you throw my way.

>Over all I like to have fun when I RP. Humor is just as necessary as Drama when it comes to writing. RPing is one of the only things in my life where I can ultimately let go of reality and let my creativity stretch to its fullest potential. ((Sorry if I make a few little grammatical errors along the way. I do this just for fun))

So those are things about me as a Role Player.

Here are some pairings I've been interested in lately. This doesn't necessarily mean they have to be romantic pairings:

Captor x Captive
Hunter x Hunted
Pirate x Mermaid/ Merman
Elf/ Fairy/ Wizard/ (any fantasy world character) X Cyborg / automaton / (any scifi world character)
God/Goddess x Human (Greek mythology)
Creator x Creation (automaton/ cyborg)
Evil King/Queen x Warrior
Master x Slave (any race)
Demon x Human
Tengu x Kitsune
Fire sorcerer/ess x Ice sorcerer/ess
Elf x Nymph
Fairy x Drow
Human x Giant
Extra Terrestrial x Human
Blackmail

PM or quote me if you are interested in any of these or to share any ideas of your own. All of my pairings and ideas are open for discussion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:18 am
Estiki

I HAVE AN E.T. X HUMAN PLOT ALL LINED UP ACTUALLY...
I call it...

The Cosmic Couch
>An alien, stuck in the body of a morbidly obese, slobbish, sickening to look at man hires a maid to clean his house. Little does she know that the over sized american is actually an exotic (perhaps good-looking) alien who's been doing research on earth for about the last fifteen years. When she sits on the couch after a long day of work, the two of them get whisked away though space to another planet entirely, and space shenanigans ensues! This is mainly comedy/adventure, but there could be some romance undertones.

I'dliketoplaythealien. c:

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

Estiki

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:27 pm
The Dyke Grenadier
Estiki

I HAVE AN E.T. X HUMAN PLOT ALL LINED UP ACTUALLY...
I call it...

The Cosmic Couch
>An alien, stuck in the body of a morbidly obese, slobbish, sickening to look at man hires a maid to clean his house. Little does she know that the over sized american is actually an exotic (perhaps good-looking) alien who's been doing research on earth for about the last fifteen years. When she sits on the couch after a long day of work, the two of them get whisked away though space to another planet entirely, and space shenanigans ensues! This is mainly comedy/adventure, but there could be some romance undertones.

I'dliketoplaythealien. c:

This sounds freaking amazing! Would you still like to do this one?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:52 pm
Estiki

Aaaaaa thank you.
I would still be totally up for roleplaying this plot/setting.
Quick question: do you roelplay via forums or are the alternate methods?
I prefer roleplaying off-site since I don't really frequent Gaia anymore.

The Dyke Grenadier

Cat

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:03 pm
Estiki

I recently been writing a book and need a change of pace. I am interested in any of your stories if you still want to to Rp.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games