[PRP] Meeting Family [Zealous Dreams X Breath Gives Life]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zealous Dreams wander through the swamp, thinking of family. Something told her that she had more siblings besides the two she grew up near. She made her way past the festival that was going on. It did seem interesting, but today was the search for extra family. She hummed a little tune that she had heard from the birds as she walked.

Nashawryn
Not the greatest start for me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Breath Gives Life was dancing through the trees, not paying much attention except to her footing and the song playing in her head. She had played around at the market yesterday but felt like exploring the area today. There were so many interesting things for her to see. In the back of her mind though, hovered an itch. It was a small itch, but it was persistent and it was telling her that something interesting was about to happen to her and it involved family. How that could be she wasn't exactly sure, but her instincts hadn't been wrong so far.

SilverShieldwolf
Thats ok, normally I'm doing battle RP for the Digimon shop, so this will be a bit different for me.

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:51 pm
Zealous felt that someone else was near, a snap twig or the critters raised more of a racket, got her to look more towards the market area. Waiting to see who was moving in the trees, the kiokote doe stood still. She didn't have long to wait before spotting colors that seemed similar to her own with markings that made her turn to look at her own.

No thought about she ran over to the other doe. "Hello!"

Nashawryn
Sorry for the late reply, babysat and gift wrapping

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:59 pm
Breath stopped in astonishment, staring at the other doe who looked so like herself that they must be related in some way. She tilted her head to one side and flicked an ear forwards. "Hello to you too. I am Breath Gives Life and I am new to this area." She swayed back and forth, humming a few notes of the music in her head.

SilverShieldwolf
Perfectly ok. smile

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:30 pm
She flicked an ear to hear what Breath was humming. "That is a pretty tune you are humming there. I am Zealous Dreams." She looked around the area. "My first time to visit this area. I normally stick more towards the edges so I can run."

Nashawryn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:38 pm
Breath hummed a little longer before answering. "Thank you, it's been in my dreams lately and seems to echo even when I am awake now. It is my first time here too. It is very nice and I enjoy dancing in the trees. Forgive me for saying this, but you look very much like I do. I can't help but feel a connection."

SilverShieldwolf

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:02 pm
Nodding in understanding, Zealous looked closer at the doe. "I had that same feeling. So I traveled over this way. And I find you!" She pranced around so they were facing the same direction. "I know my mom doesn't have the same markings, so it must come from dad." Looking directly at their legs and rumps. Zealous didn't really look at her face when near the water so she didn't know about her facial markings.

Nashawryn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:32 pm
Breath looked back and forth between their markings and nodded, "Definitely must be from dad." She suddenly looked around the forest area, then back at Zealous. "Your mom isn't around here somewhere, is she?" Breath is interested in find out what the other's mother is like. Another idea occurs to her and she tilts her head to one side to think it over for a moment before asking "Do you have any siblings? I mean... do we on your side? I have two brothers."
SilverShieldwolf

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas