--NPC--

Drake Allie
User Image
The sound of armor clacked throughout the streets as a man dressed in said armor walked, the crest of the Naiøria army upon him. Drake sighed as he walked through the streets, the very fact that he was in the city of Naiøria made him almost sick, he was of Torstar lines, in fact he was a member of the Torstar armies however all of that changed when he was approached by the leader of Torstar himself. His mission was top secret, to the point where magics had been used to prevent such information from being spoken about or even extracted through use of other magics. Drake sighed again, he knew the intricacies of the leaders plan and it made him wonder if such a feat was possible, the leader had always been leaning slightly towards the mad side, but this was flat out crazy. Even so, Drake was still here which meant somewhere he thought it had to be possible, heck in his honest opinion Drake thought the plan to be the best choice for Torstar, however he did question the leaders means to achieve his ends, going out to recruit random adventurers, it left so many variables especially recuiting in other nations, possibly to hide Torstar's involvement but it wasn't Drake's place to question the final decision.

Drake slowly passed a group, they were tending to a gryphon. Drake admired the beast large and respectable, and for someone to have tamed one, Drake figured such a team would be a perfect first try. Drake quickly ran over to the group "Excuse me loyal citizens, I see you are suiting up for something but I must ask something of grave importance" Drake said before he got onto one knee before the group and bowed "I am of the Naiorian army and have been requested to recruit powerful warriors for a mission of grave importance. I must ask, have any of you heard of a legendary weapon known as the sword of the brave?, Long story short, long ago many great hero's pushed back a great evil, however the cost was great, each of these great hero's was sealed into this weapon hundreds of years ago. The mere presence of the weapon is said to keep the world in balance, however this legendary weapon is being threatened by a powerful group of bandits who want to claim this weapon, the Naiorian army is unable to do anything as the weapon itself is within neutral ground any movements to protect it may be viewed as acts of war, thus we must request aid from others who have no clear affiliation thus I am asking you" Drake said before clearing his throat a little "I have been exiled from the army to protect the weapon, that way I have no affiliation and can aid in the efforts to save the weapon, if you accept this quest you will be rewarded handsomely upon return, so please I plead for all of your help if the legends of this blade are correct then the fate of the world could be in danger" Drake said before awaiting response

AlyssumReika

Terriermonkey

narxfang

Hareonca

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

((Being an NPC Drake can be controlled by others but if there's anything major please run it past me and do keep him to his character))