Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
RP Search ~ 1x1 or Group (Always Open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:29 am
So after some mega crazy happenings of life, I'm finally back and in need of some roleplays. I have been roleplaying for years now and would consider myself semi-lit. I usually post anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs just depending on what my partner is posting. I would ask that anyone I roleplay with posts at least a decent sized paragraph, although my biggest request is that you give me enough to respond and react to.

I am willing to roleplay in the forums, guilds, PMs, or even over Skype messages. Also, as you saw I am open to both partner pairings as well as groups. I will say that I will only play females, unless we are either doubling, or it is a group rp. In either of those cases I would be willing to play both a female and male. As far as romance I will only do straight pairings. I am neither bothered or offended by yaoi or yuri, it's just not my thing.

As far as genres, I am open to pretty much anything. Fantasy is my favorite, but I am really open to anything. I do prefer to include romance in My roleplays, but it's not required. My biggest priority is that there is a compelling story. I find that the rp always turns out better if my partner or my group is willing to talk about the plot and help plan things. It makes it more interesting and it usually lasts longer. Also it is always great if the people I role play don't mind playing minor characters when it's necessary.

I do ask the my partner or group be fairly active and post as often as possible. I am usually on everyday (although I will try and notify you if I will be gone long and would appreciate if you did the same). If you ever grow bored with the rp, please just talk to me and er can try to work something out and if we can't then at least I will know not to wait for a reply.

I am completely open to any pairings or ideas you have. Also, if you need roles filled in a group roleplay, feel free to link me to them. However, I will post some of my own ideas

I am really craving an Group RP, so please, send me links, or if you want to create one with me, that works too.

I have also really been craving a paranormal investigation rp as well, so if anyone is interested in working something out, please let me know.

Finally I have really been craving a Harry potter role play. I think I would prefer to play our own original characters, but I am open to whether we create our own plot in a Hogwarts based world, or follow the plot of the books with our own original characters. I am open to doing this as a group, or 1x1, or even both because I love Harry Potter SO much.

Here are some other ideas that I have, but as I said I am happy to hear yours as well.

heart = Craving

Bold = part I would like to play

exclaim = Have an option for a plot inmind

Cinderella Based heart
Narnia Based heart
Band Based
Zombie Themed
Paranormal Themed heart exclaim
Arranged Marriage heart exclaim (Multiple plots in mind)
Heirs of Warring Nations heart exclaim
Knight x Princess exclaim (For anyone willing to double)
Pirate x Mermaid
Knight x Prisoner (Vague idea in mind)
Loner boy x outcast girl
Popular boy x loner girl (fantasy or realistic)
best friend x best friend heart

Anyway, feel free to PM me or post below and we can work something out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:40 am
AlyssumReika

I am really craving an Group RP, so please, send me links, or if you want to create one with me, that works too.

I have also really been craving a paranormal investigation rp as well, so if anyone is interested in working something out, please let me know.

Hello there, I feel like we should talk. Starting from the top, I've got a group mystery/suspense/supernatural (not the fandom) RP I've been trying to start in this guild and another, which I figured would pique your interest; HERE!

AlyssumReika

Heirs of Warring Nations heart exclaim
Knight x Princess exclaim (For anyone willing to double)
Knight x Prisoner (Vague idea in mind)
Loner boy x outcast girl
Popular boy x loner girl (fantasy or realistic)

Onto RPs, I would be interested in these select few, and if I had to pick a favorite I would have to chose knight x princess.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:34 pm
Phoenix347

Hello there, I feel like we should talk. Starting from the top, I've got a group mystery/suspense/supernatural (not the fandom) RP I've been trying to start in this guild and another, which I figured would pique your interest; HERE!

Yeah, I would be interested in either of these.

Phoenix347
Onto RPs, I would be interested in these select few, and if I had to pick a favorite I would have to chose knight x princess.

Yeah, I would love to do the knight x princess one with you. I could PM you the idea I had, or if you had something in mind I would love to hear that as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:51 pm
AlyssumReika

Yeah, I would love to do the knight x princess one with you. I could PM you the idea I had, or if you had something in mind I would love to hear that as well.

I'd like to hear yours first.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:43 am
Welcome back!
I'm not really into 1x1 roleplays, but if you're ever keen on starting that Harry Potter one, sign me up. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:15 pm
Bump  

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

ShastaDyal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:15 am
Havent done a 1x1 roleplay in a long time.. but i am interested in doing one.

I'm more of a paranormal roleplay type of girl.. I love the whole werewolf vampire type thing..If anyone is interested please feel free to PM me. I can also roleplay about other types as well incase whoever doesnt want the paranormal one to start with. sweatdrop  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games