[B] Surprise (River x Fish Bones)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. By The River had found out she was pregnant and this idea filled her with joy. Especially because Toxin was the father.

This left her with the desire to do something special for their kids, for them and she decided to seek out a blessing. Toxin had set her and Sheer Dumb Luck up with things one day, and left to do... she didn't know what. That was okay though, she had things of her own in mind.

So leaving Sheer behind to munch on plants she herself went in the opposite direction Toxin had taken, and went searching. She'd heard about blessings from legendary kin, and she was dearly hoping she could find one, to gain a blessing for the little ones future (or futures!) and come back and surprise Toxin with this news. She was almost trembling with excitement, and anticipation.

sheepcakes
Thank you for indulging my excitable kio girl here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:46 pm
User Image
Fish Bones was enjoying the view, everything frosted over in ice, a glimmering blue white. Now and then he'd let out a puff of breath to create 'smoke'. Noticing a kiokote approach he smiles in greeting. "Hello."

Lirilei

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:00 am
River was chewing on a bit of a plant as she walked and lost in thought (not so good when you were seeking someone, for something!) So the sudden hello startled her slightly and she swallowed down what she was chewing on, only half chewed and coughed a hello out in return.

It took a moment but she was able to clear her throat, and there was a sheepish "Hello! Beautiful day isn't it?" to her it certainly was, despite it being cold, and frosty. Nothing could diminish the happiness and warmth she was feeling.

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:45 am
Fish Bones gives her a concerned look, he should've made sure she was paying attention before calling out to her. "I'm sorry, are you okay?"

Lirilei

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:59 am
She gave a light hearted laugh and nodded. "I'm okay, really! Sorry for concerning you like that. I was just lost in thought, you see I'm trying to plan a surprise for Toxin... oh you don't know who that is.... but uhm he's really special to me....and like I said I'm trying to surprise him." she was speaking quickly, excitedly.

"I found out we're going to be parents, and I thought I'd try to seek a blessing. My mother mentioned before they're worth the effort to find, and he's worth a lot to me. So I was thinking on how I could find someone to help me...and how once I do, I'd tell him!" she had no doubts in her mind she'd find someone, she just had to in her mind.

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:50 am
Fish Bones listens to her rambling explanation, it was always fun to hear individual stories. "May your children find as much happiness as you have." he says after a moment or thought, figuring anyone as excited as her absolutely is happy.

Lirilei

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:05 am
The kio brightened at those words, and there was a warm laugh at those words, as she came to realize he was exactly what she'd been looking for! "Ah thank you so much!" the kio looked ready to burst from how happy she was feeling just then. She started to run off, paused, and ran back, and thanked Fished Bones again. "Thank you again! I hope you have a really great day! Oh Toxin is going to be so excited!"

sheepcakes
Thank you!

sullivan
and while I know I pm'd you the link to Ish' here's my finished one as well (because River & Toxin are adorkable)

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games