[Fin] Frozen Toes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:36 pm
"I think it will be exciting! Far more interesting than driving a car, especially as I will definitely have to hold onto you to make sure I don't fall off," Zevran smirked and squeezed Abel's hand before letting him go so that he could recall his own pokemon.

Getting up onto Caleb's back sounded as though it ought to be easy enough but Zevran took a half step back so that he could watch Abel more easily all the same, it was never wise to be too cocky with something new. In the end however Abel offered him a hand, the gesture elicited a soft chuckle from Zevran as he reached out to take it. "Such a gentleman, what did you do with the rogue who was shoving snow down my shirt a few minutes ago?" With Abel's hand to help him it was indeed a simple matter to clamber up onto Caleb's back and once he was safely astride Zevran shuffled forward, wrapped his arms around Abel's waist and leaned his chin on his shoulder. "I feel warmer already," he said, and then turned his head to kiss Abel's jaw just below his earlobe. "An excellent plan all around."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:43 pm
Abel chuckled as well, unable to keep a grin from forming on his face. "Oh don't worry, he's in here somewhere, lamenting the lost opportunity of throwing a snowball at the back of your head when you're not looking or something."

And then Zevran climbed up, and Abel did his best to help him do so. Having him hug him so securely was one thing, but the brush of his soft lips against his skin was another entirely, and with a contented sigh the taller blond melted back against his friend, dropping his head back onto Zev's shoulder and draping one arm over his. "Good, you'd better feel warmer; if you didn't I'd have to think something was wrong with you, since we're on a fire-type now." Even though he was pretty sure that wasn't what he'd meant. "See? I have good ideas sometimes."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:47 pm
Zevran smirked and gave Abel a tighter squeeze. "Ah, yes, Caleb is indeed most wonderfully warm. And do not sell yourself short! You often have good plans, nearly as often as I do which is quite something indeed. As for the snowball, I shall have to take care not to let such terrible men get behind me... well not when there is snow around at any rate, perhaps under other circumstances though." He was going to be extremely careful when they got back; if he was lucky he might be able to get Abel and avoid being pelted himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:55 pm
"Oh well that's quite the compliment then," he chuckled, smirking as he turned his head to press a brief kiss on the other man's cheek. "I like other circumstances. We can get into those later if you'd like, maybe--"

Caleb grumbled beneath them and Abel sucked in a breath as the Arcanine straightened back up - it felt more like lurching upright - and the taller blond couldn't help but be glad he'd kept one hand tangled in the warm, fluffy fur. "Alright, alright," he said with a grin and a chuckle; he'd straightened himself up at some point when Caleb stood so he could grab on with both hands to prevent himself from falling. Aiming a grin behind him, he asked, "So, how fast d'you wanna go?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:59 pm
Zevran gave a brief delighted laugh as the powerful pokemon rose up onto his paws. "Fast," he purred to Abel with a broad grin and a wild glint in his amber eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:06 pm
While he couldn't see his friend very well from where he sat, the tone in his voice was unmistakable. "Alright, you heard him," the taller blond said with a grin to his Arcanine. He leaned forward a bit and tangled both fists into the long, warm fur at his fingertips. "Let's go!"

With an eager bark, Caleb didn't hesitate to dart forward into a sprint from a standstill, taking care as he loped across the park that he didn't slip and fall -- not because of ice, but because the snow melted almost immediately as soon as his paws hit the ground. Despite the fact that turning around and going the way they'd came would be quicker, Caleb opted for the long way around - all the way through the park and out the other end - to get a good run in, and only slowed to a halt when they neared the park's exit so he wouldn't hit any pedestrians.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:12 pm
The ride was exhilarating, especially that first sprint through the park. Snow swirled around them and the cold air stung his face, yet most of him was warm thanks to the heat that radiated from Caleb's body.

When they drew close to Abel's apartment and began to slow Zevran began to smirk, they would see who was terrible soon! As they approached the entrance to Abel's building he let go of his friend's waist, slid off Caleb's back, rolled when he hit the ground and came up packing a snowball in his hands, which he then hurled at Abel with a triumphant cackle.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:21 pm
Ever since he was little he'd loved riding on Arcanine, it had always been enjoyable, but this time was more enjoyable than usual. Abel had a sneaking suspicion why that was.

The first hint he had that something was up was when Zevran disembarked before they'd even arrived, which gave him enough time to grin and throw his arms up to protect himself from the snowball -- the snowball that would've hit him right in the face otherwise, but instead collided with his arms and burst into fluffy snow all over his person. "Hey, no fair!" He claimed with a laugh, and promptly slid off the vaguely perplexed Caleb so he could use him as a kind of shield, behind which he'd have the opportunity to throw snowballs at his friend. At some point during their snowball fight, Caleb huffed at being any kind of shield stuck in the middle, and shoved his nose into Abel's chest to push him into a nearby snowbank.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 pm
"No fair? Like shaking snow down onto somebody's head you mean?"

When Caleb shoved Abel over into the snow Zevran seized the opportunity to gather up a truly huge loosely packed snowball and charge over to his fallen friend. "Take this!" He cackled, and brought the snow down towards Abel's head. Two could play at being terrible!

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff