Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Matters of the heart? Complicated business. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:23 pm
“Even if I know facts about you or learn things from observation or second-hand, it’s not the same as hearing it from you yourself,” the information broker explained. “For example, if everyone says you’re good at sports and I’ve seen your skill for myself, I could deduce easily enough that you have talent. But what I wouldn’t know unless I asked you is how you yourself feel about your ability. You might consider yourself to be awful. Or you might hate it despite excelling at it. That’s what I mean by gathering different perspectives of the same image to get the bigger picture and that’s why you will always have information of interest to me even if you think I already know it.”

“Also, you already know more about me than I would have cared for you or anyone else to know.” Exhaling deeply, he closed his eyes again when Zacharie embraced him and mentioned his intentions. “I look forward to it. Grunt work gets particularly tedious when there’s no one to talk to.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:24 pm
The Agent made a soft, thoughtful noise in the back of his throat and resisted the urge to lean his head against the Izaya’s. “So if I were to elaborate on why wisteria was my favourite flower or if I showed you my tattoo that would be sufficient?” He said for his own clarification, sounding just a bit excited. “You’d really care to know that kind of stuff?”

It sounded a little unimportant, but if it was what Izaya wanted to know then he had no issues with that. It’s not like the older man was asking for any embarrassing information. Hell, Izaya hadn’t asked any specific questions aside from his tongue piercing. “That’s easy enough~” He hugged the trainee a little tighter.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:25 pm
“No; not your tattoo,” he said a little more quickly than he’d intended. “...Showing Isn't the same as telling. But about why your favorite flower was Wisteria would work.” Drawing back a little so Zacharie could see his face, he put up another smile. “Of course I’d care to know that kind of stuff. It’s my hobby~ I like to know everything I can about humans.”

He was quiet a minute. “But...if it comes to the point where you’re not sure what kind of information to give, I’m always ready with questions.” Izaya reached over to brush a few strands of purple hair with the tips of his fingers.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:25 pm
Zacharie flushed as the others fingers ghosted over his skin but couldn’t help but lean into the touch, “You wouldn’t be curious about what it looks like?” Seemed a little strange since Izaya seemed to want to know everything about everyone. “You’d probably just ask me really embarrassing stuff.” He mused aloud, studying the smile sent his way.

Though Izaya claimed that he knew the informant better than most, he almost found the idea laughable. He knew next to nothing so that must mean that most people didn’t have any clue at all….which was pretty much how he felt all the time.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:26 pm
“...I didn’t say that,” he murmured. “But you can describe it to me. Also…what’s considered embarrassing is a matter of opinion. You would probably find a lot of things embarrassing to answer or ask that I wouldn’t bat an eye at.” And vice versa. But he wasn’t about to admit that aloud lest Zacharie get ideas.

The older male yawned and rubbed at his eyes. “Was there anything else I could do for you while I’m here now, Agent?”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:26 pm
“It says ‘Veritas’.” The Agent explained, putting just enough space between them so he could trace a downward arch on his pelvis between his hipbones. “Traditional calligraphy font, navy blue colouring.” He looked back up to look Izaya in the eye. “Is that enough to get me a goodbye kiss?” He cocked his head slightly.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:27 pm
Crimson eyes flickered to the place where Zacharie traced a downward arch on his pelvis. His smile, so carefully crafted, had vanished again and his gaze was cold as he continued to stare at that spot. It was a few seconds before he asked, “Was Jerome the reason you got it?”  
Zacharie shook his head, “He was there but he wasn’t the reason.” He said simply, watching the other watch him. Would it be bad if Jerome was the reason? He couldn’t see why that would really matter...but Izaya was a little touchy about their friendship. “Do you not like the idea of it being because of Jerome?” He asked curiously.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
“...I see.” He kept quiet for a few moments more, then leaned forward to press his lips against Zacharie’s once again. Not too long this time, and just his lips before he pulled away. “I should get going. And you should water your poinsettias.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:28 pm
Smiling brightly, the purple-haired youth happily returned the kiss. “Thank you for humoring me, Izaya.” He fully released the older man and clasped his hands together behind his back before rocking up onto his toes. “You’ve made me really, really happy.” He couldn’t get rid of his smile if he tried. “If you get bored or lonely you can always come find me, okay?”  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:28 pm
The happier Zacharie appeared, it seemed, the more sour Izaya became. He waved the agent off even as he was being spoken to, silently berating himself as he turned his back to the younger man once more. He was tempted to say something icy but decided that not only would it have been going too far, but it likely would have revealed more about his feelings than he cared to express just then. Let things remain as they were for now. Zacharie would learn in time. He clutched his bouquet tighter and left the room at a prompt pace, not looking back once.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff