Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Dragons realm(reserve)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:40 pm
This is a realm dragons lived freely. They have families and take care of one another. Every now again younglings loses their families and are taken in by others dragons.

Here is where one such event has happen. A family of White dragons took in a young dragon. They only had one child at the time a boy who name was Bellodor
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:58 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

User Image
User Image
User Image

Lunaria (Luna)The Dragon

A baby dragon named Lunaria, or Luna as her mother called her, was crying next to her mother, and father's bodies. They died protecting her from someone who was going around killing dragons. Luckily the two of them managed to injure him, and he died from his injuries a few minutes after the fight. She nudged her already dead mother's nose. Being an Albino dragon, and a Runt, she was smaller and weaker than most of the other dragons her age. Then again she was a baby, but her parents loved her all the same. Lunaria began crying when her mommy, and daddy, did not wake up. She started to roar for help, hoping someone would hear her. She had tears in her little icy blue eyes. She sniffled as she looked around, hoping to hear someone coming, but no luck. She called as loud as she could, staying close to her parents, hoping they'd be okay. Poor thing was so little, and now, she was alone......

User Image  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:06 pm
User Image

Bellodor

Bellodor was flying around while his parents were hunting. He heard the little roar. He was a teenager for dragons and not a runt. many nicknamed him quicksilver. He saw the two dead bodies and flinches.He lands and looks for the youngling. when he saw the little dragon he walks up to her slowly.Hello little one, I mean you no harm. I am Bellodor. You are not safe here. Let me take you to my family  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:14 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

User Image
User Image
User Image

Lunaria (Luna)The Dragon

Luna went beside of her mother and looked at Bellodor saying "No wake up?" As she looked at him sadly, with tears in her little eyes as she looked up at him. Poor thing, wanted her mommy and daddy to come back. Then she remembered something. She went over to their cave, and grabbed her favorite stuffed animal, that was hand made for her by her mother. SHe nuzzled it crying as she went over to Bellodor, buried her face in his leg. She was still young, but it was not often that the baby would forget their real parents. Some often acted out violently for a while after losing them. Well, of those recorded anyway.

User Image  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:30 pm
User Image

Bellodor

Bellodor watches her then moves and picks her up.He flew home holding her. he saw his parents. holding her he walks up"Mom dad this little one lost her parents they were killed"His father sniffs her. his mother moves and took her from bellodor and wraps around her humming  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:24 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

User Image
User Image
User Image

Lunaria (Luna)The Dragon

Unsure what was going on, and being that she was a baby, Lunaria was a bit scared as she was sniffed by the huge male dragon that she was introduced to. Then she was picked up by the female dragon, before the lady dragon wrapped around her, and started humming a lullaby. Poor thing was shaking out of fear, not having gotten used to her kind's customs or anything yet. She hugged her stuffed dragon close to her, in fear. Poor thing was terrified at the moment, but wound up falling asleep after a few minutes, and after she was reassured no one would hurt her. A few small whimpered came from the small baby dragon as she slept, as the poor baby was having a nightmare of that human who killed her parents, and the fight that took place. Lunaria was so young, and to go through such trauma like this was too much for her little mind to handle. She refused to eat when she woke up. Instead, she was quiet and just played with her little toy, feeling like she was going to cry but didn't.

User Image  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:19 pm
User Image

Bellodor

Bellodor walks up to her with some food"you need to eat little one, I know you miss your mother and father, but they are watching over your from the stars. They rest with Drago the guardian of dragons.They would want you to eat. me and my family will protect you"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:23 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

User Image
User Image
User Image

Lunaria (Luna)The Dragon

"No hungey........" Was all the poor dear could say, and even then it sounded like she wanted to go home. She knew her mama and papa weren't coming back, but it was hard to accept that they were really gone. She had a lot of thoughts going on in her head, like how her mama and papa promised her that they would go play together all day tomorrow just because they loved her.

User Image  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 am
User Image

Bellodor

Bellodor nudges her a little"you need to eat. I know you miss your parent but they wouldn't want you to starve or be sad. I am here for you. I wont let anyone hurt you"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:10 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

User Image
User Image
User Image

Lunaria (Luna)The Dragon

Luna looked up at Bellodor with sad eyes before she ran over to him crying. "Me want mommy and daddy back......." She said unable to believe this was real. She was so young still, it was hard to imagine what her future would hold. All she had was her stuffed dragon that her mama made and her father blessed for her. She didn't know if she'd ever be happy again.

User Image  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
For Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers