Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
2016 Recap of s**t I made Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:59 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer
You mean I have to do effort and research?! ; 0;

Less effort than it takes to make stuff, but yes to sell to people you need to reach people.
lol true. I've just been super depressed (probably my SAD acting up) so any effort that isn't fun or immediate pay of sounds like to much effort. Yay winter blues ruts where I feel like being a lazy blob 24/7.

But thats why its important to seta schedule and follow it no matter what. Thats why I work out, to avoid depression/suicidal thoughts and what not.

As such I work to...move forward. My crazy fitness really helps sweatdrop and I often dont feel up to it, but I dont care how I feel, I follow my schedule. Although I know that probably sounds crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:08 am
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer

Less effort than it takes to make stuff, but yes to sell to people you need to reach people.
lol true. I've just been super depressed (probably my SAD acting up) so any effort that isn't fun or immediate pay of sounds like to much effort. Yay winter blues ruts where I feel like being a lazy blob 24/7.

But thats why its important to seta schedule and follow it no matter what. Thats why I work out, to avoid depression/suicidal thoughts and what not.

As such I work to...move forward. My crazy fitness really helps sweatdrop and I often dont feel up to it, but I dont care how I feel, I follow my schedule. Although I know that probably sounds crazy.
Sounds like a good coping mechanism, but I have never been good at holding myself accountable and forcing myself to do things. My way of coping is GO TO SLEEP THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND MAYBE THE ISSUES WILL BE GONE WOOOO AVOIDANCE!  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:12 am
DarkMoonSlayer
Sounds like a good coping mechanism, but I have never been good at holding myself accountable and forcing myself to do things. My way of coping is GO TO SLEEP THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND MAYBE THE ISSUES WILL BE GONE WOOOO AVOIDANCE!

Yep, working out is like a form of publically praised self harm sweatdrop and if you do it right you only get stronger. So...allows me to fight my demons, dont always stay of top, but its a way of at least putting up a fight. But yeah I know its hard to be motivated. I have been lucky that Ive never really had the option of not sucking it up and going to work or such. I learned to operate in "zombie mode" early on...aka looking bright and bubly on the outside whilst being numb on the inner.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:31 pm
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer

Yep, working out is like a form of publically praised self harm sweatdrop and if you do it right you only get stronger. So...allows me to fight my demons, dont always stay of top, but its a way of at least putting up a fight. But yeah I know its hard to be motivated. I have been lucky that Ive never really had the option of not sucking it up and going to work or such. I learned to operate in "zombie mode" early on...aka looking bright and bubly on the outside whilst being numb on the inner.
I wouldn't call it self harm at all unless you were like injecting steroids and exercising until your legs or arms fell off, or purposely doing an injury to yourself while working out.

All the stuff I make is part of my coping too I guess. Gotta keep busy so the demons don't have time to wiggle in. But in winter the things I can do gets reduced by the weather and in summer I feel like I have no space to work since mom's hoarding had filled our garage to overflowing, and I often cant find stuff out there even in my own little corner of that hell.  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:33 pm
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer

I'm not sure if it's less effort or not, but it's certainly different effort. The problem I find myself having is that it's more of a brain effort, which to me is generally harder. Also it tends not to produce as tangibly concrete results as the effort that goes into making a thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:46 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer

I'm not sure if it's less effort or not, but it's certainly different effort. The problem I find myself having is that it's more of a brain effort, which to me is generally harder. Also it tends not to produce as tangibly concrete results as the effort that goes into making a thing.

Making things takes so much effort. Online stuff, is just tapping keys though ninja  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:04 pm
Sagebomb
Making things takes so much effort. Online stuff, is just tapping keys though ninja

There's a quote I remember from Harvest Moon 64. Something along the lines of, "Doesn't it feel good to work so hard you want to collapse?" I think there's a bit of truth in that. If I work really hard and then have a thing to show for it, then it feels good. I guess for me, research often doesn't feel like it gives me anything. Knowledge? Maybe. I still have to do more effort to apply that knowledge. Assuming my research efforts weren't an outright failure to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:05 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb

There's a quote I remember from Harvest Moon 64. Something along the lines of, "Doesn't it feel good to work so hard you want to collapse?" I think there's a bit of truth in that. If I work really hard and then have a thing to show for it, then it feels good. I guess for me, research often doesn't feel like it gives me anything. Knowledge? Maybe. I still have to do more effort to apply that knowledge. Assuming my research efforts weren't an outright failure to begin with.

True, working out until I crash, is something I love to do sweatdrop

But I more define myself by my thirst for knowledge and passion for learning. Im not a fan of not being able to give a good awnser to every question everyone may ever ask. And I mean my current job is in a visitor center/information center. So its my job to know basically everything about everything XD.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:59 am
You're so creative! biggrin
Super cool times - you should definitely get on the social medias and advertise all the things.

My favorite part was saving the little hedge though not gonna lie. WHO WOULD DO THAT TO A POOR LITTLE BABBY ;-;

You have been awarded the hedge metal of honor heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:02 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb

Yay Harvest Moon 64! biggrin  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:49 pm
Sagebomb
True, working out until I crash, is something I love to do sweatdrop

But I more define myself by my thirst for knowledge and passion for learning. Im not a fan of not being able to give a good awnser to every question everyone may ever ask. And I mean my current job is in a visitor center/information center. So its my job to know basically everything about everything XD.

Must...get...back into running ;-;

I appreciate knowing things, and not knowing things does frustrate me. Perhaps my bigger problem is research and generally not enjoying the process of looking for information I have no clue where to find.

Ginhi~kun
Yay Harvest Moon 64! biggrin

Speaking of, I've been into Stardew Valley a lot lately. It's more of an OG SNES Harvest Moon game in style, but it's quite good~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:58 pm
GoldDiggingWhore

Must...get...back into running ;-;

I appreciate knowing things, and not knowing things does frustrate me. Perhaps my bigger problem is research and generally not enjoying the process of looking for information I have no clue where to find.

So I can walk for 14 hours and no be too worried about that.

But there is no way I am fit enough to run say more than 10 mins.

But you know what they say white guys cant run.

I love research and finding new ways to find and access information. Like in identifying animals/plants finding new data bases with better keys for identifying key features. Or new maps for finding places to explore, with key topographical data (and even more important legal land access data etc). I am a map geek as well, just because they have so much good info sweatdrop  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash