Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:05 am
"End of the week, let's do that," the taller blond agreed readily, eagerly seizing on the suggestion for a way to give his anxious boyfriend some measure of solace and comfort. But what could they make plans for...? Well they did have a handful of things they'd already discussed doing sometime, so that simplified matters a great deal. After a moment or two of thought he went on, "How about we take that trip up to the mountains we talked about before? We could go, mmh.. friday afternoon? And come back sunday or monday. I'll just have to try and alter my schedule a bit, which shouldn't be too much trouble. I think we could both do with a visit to some hot springs."

Ohh how he loved these moments of sincerity, moments Zevran didn't have with anyone else but him. It made him feel as special as his boyfriend thought him and that filled his heart with so much more warmth than it had felt in years. Abel hugged the shorter man tightly, holding him so close as he leaned his cheek atop his head. "I'd do anything for you, anything at all. I... I'm glad I'm special to you." He didn't particularly think of himself as anything special - far from it - and he wasn't quite sure why Zev thought of him as such, but he was happy just the same. "You're a very special person too. ...in general and to me," he added as hints of shyness tinged his tones and as he gave his boyfriend another squeeze.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:45 am
A special person. He didn't feel it at least not in any way that wasn't superficial but hearing Abel say it.... It felt good even if he didn't believe it, even though he couldn't understand what Abel saw in him. It was funny really, Abel almost sounded shy; what a ridiculous pair they were.

"That... that sounds excellent," Zevran agreed after a short pause, his voice slightly muffled because he'd snuggled his face more securely against Abel's shoulder. "And, ahha, I feel special that you think I am special." Abel obviously wanted to be with him, could he not just accept that and not worry about why or whether or not he deserved to be with him and thought so well of?... No, no he couldn't but perhaps thinking that he ought to do that was a good start. Everything had to start somewhere, and end somewhere, but maybe not for a long time? He should just take every day as it came like he always had and not let what was ahead trouble him too much. Of course this was easier said than done too but he could try.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:22 am
"Good!" He said brightly, happily snuggling his boyfriend close, their cans of beer long since forgotten on the table still. There were more important matters at the moment. "I'm excited for this weekend then, it'll be nice to go on a little trip -- just you and me." As much as he cared for Taavi, he was excited to go on a trip with Zevran, just the two of them. They could focus on each other for a couple of days and no one else, and hopefully that would help Zev feel a bit better.

...it still baffled him that cool, confident Zevran felt insecure. Baffled him and made his heart hurt.

"You are special," he added and kissed the top of his head again. After a few thoughtful moments he spoke up again, "How're you feeling now?" Any better? Hopefully better. If not he could always apply more hugs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:08 am
Zevran considered Abel's question carefully, or more to the point his answer. He felt a little less anxious, but he couldn't shake off the feeling that he was undeserving of all of this and that soon the world would realise and correct its mistake. Shallow encounters and pleasures, that was all he had ever expected out of life but now things were different and he wanted them to remain different. He also didn't want to worry Abel, yes he knew he had said he could tell him anything but he didn't wish to overwhelm him.

"Better I think," Zevran said eventually, and he relaxed a little more into Abel's embrace and hair-pets as he spoke. "Thank you, you are very patient." And even if he was still worried their trip would be very enjoyable, he would no doubt be able to distract himself perfectly well if he was still feeling insecure by then. Insecure. Him. Insecure. How had this happened? Not that he was complaining about having a cause for the insecurity, Abel was very much worth uncertainty and anxiety.

"Mmmh, and I am looking forward to it too!" Zevran tilted his head up to kiss Abel's jaw. "Hot water, hot drinks, snow, scenery... I will see if I can find a game to play this week, I do not wish for you to have to pay for everything." He sometimes forgot about money, that basics were no longer free and a nice trip somewhere had to be paid for instead of being given to one as a reward. Life - real life - was complicated and difficult but again it was worth it to be where he was now.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:17 am
Some of the tension Zevran seemed to have melted away - or at least he wasn't trembling anymore, and didn't seem as anxious anymore - and Abel smiled as he pressed another kiss to the top of his head, his fingers running through Zev's blond hair still. "Good, I'm glad. I can be as patient as you need me to be," he said as he hugged him a bit tighter for a moment or two. Maybe he wasn't completely better yet, but even a little better was good. It was better than still being anxious and insecure, at any rate. He wished he could just snuggle all of the worries and fears away but he couldn't, or at least not in so short a time, so he'd have to settle for this for now. Maybe in time he'd feel better and more secure about things.

"You forgot hot company," Abel put in with a small grin, both at the kiss and his boyfriend's words. "My favorite company. You, that is, not hot company. You just happen to be my favorite and hot, is all. And I'm glad you're excited, but I don't mind paying for it, especially not after how much you helped me when I was completely and utterly broke." That and after learning that Zevran worried like this - especially after meeting Molly - he kind of wanted to just take care of the whole thing, or at least as much as possible. It wouldn't solve everything, of course, but if it helped even a little then it would be worth it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:35 am
The kisses and the fingers combing gently though his hair were definitely helping with relaxation. It was okay, for now it was okay and it would be okay when they went to the hot springs... And Abel wanted to pay for it all? Well, that was okay if he could afford to wasn't it?

Zevran made a soft contented noise and squeezed Abel fondly, still trying hard to push the niggling whispers to the back of his mind and to ignore them. "If you would like to pay I certainly don't mind, and you are my favourite company too, by far." Perhaps far too much, if he lost him now.... "And you are also hot," he chuckled as he pushed the thoughts away again.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:21 am
Abel smiled softly and squeezed Zevran in return just as fondly, his fingers still carding through his hair. "I'd like to, yes, and.. I'm glad I'm your favorite. And that you think I'm hot," he added with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:43 am
"Extremely hot, as hot as I am in fact which is saying a lot," Zevran replied in smirking tones. "If you will pay then I will pack us some treats and some fun activities for the evenings, or other times of the day in fact; it is a holiday after all, they are supposed to be indulgent." The way Zevran said 'fun activities' made it perfectly clear that he wasn't thinking of bringing scrabble and monopoly.

Conversation wended its way on from there, back onto simple subjects and flirtation.

Eventually they even remembered the beers.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas