Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Silent Shadows (Seen not Heard x Hush)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Steps fell softly as the young buck moved quietly through the barren lands that were once full of life. Winter had a way of killing everything, or at least making it disappear. Something he wish he could do.

Ears twisted as he halted all movement, eyes dancing as he searched the surrounding area. Had he heard someone? He had thought a twig had snapped but it was possible it was from a bird or other such creature.

Giving a small shrug the male took to the shadows, walking along with a slight tilt in his neck, gaze cast forward. There was a light layer of snow upon the ground presently, though he was certain by the time it reached noon it would likely be gone. It had been warmer as of late, but that didn't mean that would happen. It was just a best guess.

Taking a moment to turn a backwards glance he noted his tracks in the snow. They'd be easy for anyone to follow, though he doubted he would be followed. He wasn't the most chatty or outgoing. Solitude was his only friend.

For now anyway.

Owlsomniac
I had not forgotten! Got over being sick only to re injure my back. Orz. I'm sorry this took so long

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.With winter still in the air, the swamp was quieter than usual. The trees were thinner, forcing many birds to migrate away until spring came once more.

Still, the quiet didn't bother her. It was just the opposite, really. She enjoyed the sense of isolation it often provided, and this morning found her out and about, picking her way over the chilly earth as she plucked berries from the bushes near her den.

A shape in the distance catches her eye, however, and the doe tilts her head before shying behind the brush -- another kin?
AstoriaFallen
No worries! Hope you're feeling better c: If you're on Discord I'm on most days, and you can usually poke me there if needed XD I try to get on Slack but I forget more often than not >_>

Owlsomniac

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:48 pm
Owlsomniac
I wasn't sure how to search people on discord, or if you could do such a thing but I'm AstoriaFallen🐺#1217. I am feeling much better now, thank you!

As he walked on, gaze cast downward he hadn't noticed he was no longer alone, or soon to be no longer alone. His thoughts were elsewhere and thus his observation skills were a little lacking.

His tail twitched behind him as he walked forward and then he paused. There were tracks on the ground. Since he had been looking down they were quite easy to spot.

Pausing he followed them with his yes and then realized there was someone else nearby. She was in the brush so much of her was distorted but he could see there was another kin.

Should he say hello? Where they friendly? Should he keep walking?

All he could manage was to stare at her for a moment and blink before finding his voice. "Hi?" It was more of a question since he wasn't sure they wanted company and he was just as uncertain.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:56 pm
The kin she'd spotted suddenly stopped walking, and Hush went still in response, but then he looked up, right at her, and she shrunk back a little at having been spotted.

Well.... it wasn't like the bush was a great hiding spot in winter, anyway. Especially not with her dark coloring against all the snow.

She bit her lip, hesitating for a moment as he called out a greeting that sounded just as unsure. It wasn't that she was afraid, though, so much as... well... she didn't tend to meet other kin very often, and wasn't always sure what to say around them.

"Um..... hello," saying hi was, she supposed, a good start at least. She pokes her head up over the bushes, her ears twitching a little nervously. "...Ah.. I don't usually see a lot of others come by this way."

She paused at that, awkwardly. Was he lost? A newcomer perhaps? It was hard to know for sure.
AstoriaFallen

Owlsomniac

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:46 pm
Owlsomniac

He wasn't sure if she was going to say anything at first, but he remained silent and just watched her.

"I'm new to the area." He said feeling like he needed to explain himself a bit since it would appear she wasn't used to anyone being around this way.

"I'm sorry if I'm intruding.." He apologized looking at the ground for a moment and then returned his gaze to her. "I can leave if you like." He offered not wanting to cause her any distress.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:30 pm
AstoriaFallen

Hush considered the offer, but figured that might be considered rude. Oddly enough, he was the second new zikwa she'd met in a rather equally short time. And well.... he seemed harmless enough so far.

"Are you... hungry?" She asked, glancing at the berry bushes she herself had just been grazing on. "There's more than enough to share, if you are...."

Owlsomniac

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:45 pm
Owlsomniac

When she didn't turn him away he looked around for a moment then returned his gaze towards her and gave a nod of his head as his stomach seemed to grumble in response. "Thank you." He said softly as he tentatively took a few steps towards the bushes, it was then he noticed her rather busy tail and he stared for a moment, quite fixated by it's seer volume. "Your tail is lovely." He almost whispered hoping she didn't take offense.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:20 pm
AstoriaFallen
/casts necromancy spell xD

Hush could feel herself flushing at his stare, and the compliment, and her tail gave another nervous twitch before she managed to still it. He seemed nice enough, though, and though she wouldn't say so, the compliment did please her.

"Thank you," finally, she moved forward, a little closer, tossing one of her fish toward him where it landed, then flopped a bit at his hooves before stilling.

Owlsomniac

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:55 am
Owlsomniac
also, I love how it went from berries to fish XD

When she tossed the fish (we gonna keep fish or berries lol) he stared at it for a moment and smiled warmly towards her, "Thank you so much." Taking a bite he swallowed, grateful for the kind gesture. "Do you live around here?" Looking around their surroundings he pawed at the ground a moment due to nervousness more than anything, she was very lovely to him and it made him feel very self conscious.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games