Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He had never met a Legendary Kin, but his past mate, Hooked on a Feeling, said she had. It was unclear if he believed her, but some part of Spectral must have as he was walking through the forest, eyes peeled for anyone. He had heard the whispers of a relatively new blessed Kin in the forest. Someone with an affinity to flowers?

Learning this, he took a bundle of holy, with bright red berries, to offer. He was careful to not eat any of the shiny, tasty berries. That... would be bad.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:42 am
When the buck began looking for her, somehow, Roses knew. She could not say that it was told to her, but she felt it- a draw to help that was grander than herself. She could practically sing as, in one instant, she was no longer Roses in Bloom but the swan, graceful wings carrying her across the swamp and towards him. When she spotted him, the swan landed, and there was Roses in Bloom.

"You were seeking me," she said, breathless and wonderful. Her eyes were soft and gentle as she looked the buck over, a smile on her lips.

"And I believe congratulations are in order."

Magician Arcana
WHAM BAM PHONE TAG

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:32 pm
There was the flap of wings

and then

"Wha?" A doe. A pretty doe with gorgeous markings and wind blown flaxen hair. Spectral found himself taking a step back in surprise, but... This was real. She was real. A kin, blessed by mother father, to be something more.

"Y-yes I... I am to have children soon." Remembering himself, he dropped the holly he had been carrying in his mouth, "I brough these for you. I hope the offer suits you."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:06 pm
An offering? She could not help but blink in surprise, looking from the buck to his offering of Holly. She had not, in her own pregnancies, brought offerings to the Legendaries. Was that supposed to be a thing...? In theory, she could meet Giveforward once more and ask her. Now that she was on wings, she could pursue her friend more easily. Perhaps it would be worth looking into.

"I must say, I hadn't expected an offering! What a kind soul you are," She soothed at him, the surprise turning to a smile. Of course! Even if it were simple, it was sweet. Roses in Bloom pulled it to herself.

"Tell me. What is your name? What are you like? And what is your mate like?"

Too many questions, perhaps, but she wished to know.

Magician Arcana

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:31 pm
"My name is Spectral Spectrum. I'm interested in the world, in colors and sound. Especially music. And ghosts. Just anything that is so close to us but so far away." That part was easy enough, but the next gave him a pause. What was Vibrant like? Spectral hesitated, "Vibrant Hues is her name and.... she is..."

Spectral started to walk, just in a small circle, as he contemplated what she was like, "Quiet. She's quiet at first and very calm. A little shy around the edges, but so curious! She's so curious." About all the things that Spectral found mundane. Things he wouldn't have thought to look at, "She loves colors, but is colorblind. She's...."

What was she? "One of a kind." He stopped walking and faced the legendary kin, a sheepish smile curling his lips.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:35 pm
"One of a kind? I see," Roses hummed, nodding thoughtfully over what the buck had told her. He was delightfully enthusiastic, warm and excited for the things to come. It delighted her to find these parents to be, so full of life and hope.

"How about this, then," Roses began, looking the buck over. "Life. Life and light for your children, and fascination with the world around them. Let them have curiosity for the world, and love for all of its things."

She gave Spectral an affectionate nuzzle, and smiled.

"There are always things worth finding and seeing, blessed be they by the MotherFather. Never stop looking for them, little one."

With that, the doe was gone- a swan once more, spiraling off into the canopy and hunting for the next parent to be.

Magician Arcana
Boom bam done

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out