[B] Glacial&Villain & Roses in Bloom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:35 pm
"So," Glacial started, the acha doe chipper as she walked over a bit of snow. "They say it is good to have a gift to offer the one that does the blessing. I was thinking crocus, because they are lovely, and I last saw some over here." She nodded over to the group of trees.

"What do you think? Do you think that would work?" She asked Villain, moving closer to the tree to unearth the small flowers. "Have you met any of them before?" She chattered away.

Moonstonedazzle

pigxels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He lowered his nose to take a sniff, and then bounced back up with a shake of the head. "I've never met a legendary, actually. What exactly... is a legendary? I've heard numerous stories, but never saw one, and never heard the same story twice." He picked a mouthful of flowers, concluding that whatever Glacial said was the best plan, was indeed the best plan. If he'd known beforehand, he might have thought of something to bring. He felt a pang of guilt. "When we find one, I hope they like the flowers," he said around the stems, hopeful it'd be good.

Moonstonedazzle

Shaddaling

Pigxels

Ghost

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Roses in Bloom emerged from the brush, smiling softly at the sight of the young couple. There seemed to be something in the air- she could feel all the happy parents to be in the swamp, a sense of purpose and birth encircling them all. Perhaps it was her bias towards motherhood, but it made her feel giddy and young. She looked between the doe and the buck, nodding towards the buck first.

"It's hard to say, exactly what we are. I hardly know myself. But we know when you're in need of us, and so we come." It was spoken gently, not to startle either of them. Besides that, they had brought gifts! What a curious thing, this offering business one. Her glowing gaze turned to the doe, now, and Roses looked over her in delight.

"How kind you both are, bringing me flowers. I am rather fond of them." She offered a bow. "I am Roses in Bloom, after all. T'would be a pity to reject such a lovely namesake."

Shaddaling
Pigxels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:41 pm
Glacial jerked up, the flowers dropping as she gave a gleeful noise. "You are so pretty! Look how pretty she is!" She exclaimed and cheerfully trotted over and around Roses. "You are so pretty! Wait, wait!"

She trotted back, picking up some of the crocus and approached Roses side, trying to place the tiny purple blooms into her mane. "They are going to look sooo pretty in your mane!"

Moonstone Dazzle

Pigxels

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:50 pm
His ears twitched in surprise at a third voice, and when his gaze found hers, he felt... small. Somehow. He bowed in return, feeling a strange mix of excitement and self-conciousness shake his legs, and then trotted over to smile at the decoration of her mane. "Lovely! They look great on you," he adds, and then trots to the side to give Glacial some room to bounce around in her giddy excitement. "I hope we're not too much of a bother, I'm imagining by what you just described you're rather busy," he says dodging an excitedly swooshing tail.

Moonstonedazzle

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:06 pm
As it would be rude to refuse such a kind gift, Roses in Bloom knelt so the acha could have easier access to her mane. The laughter that bubbled forth was mirthful and delighted as she was fawned over- something the older doe was not used to in the slightest. Beneath the light fur of her cheeks, Rose flushed in delight.

"How kind you both are," she offered to them, unable to stop smiling. Her eyes turned to the buck and she shook her head gently, as to not disturb the flowers.

"No, not a bother at all. I enjoy getting to meet all those who live in the swamp." And being adored! Silly and selfish as it sounded, Rose was rather enjoying the attention, as well as helping others.

"Please. Tell me about yourselves. I'd love to get to know you."

Pigxels
Shaddaling

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:22 pm
Glacial calmed down a bit, at least enough not to smack Villain in the face with her tail. "I'm Glacial, I have a brother, his name is Melt Water and two other siblings and a whole lot of relatives," she laughed easily, beaming. "I run messages from kin to kin in our area and help find food." She wasn't to much of a scout really, she didn't have any sort of eye for danger.

"My father got a blessing for me and my siblings, he brought her rabbits and a crocodile tooth." She giggled slightly. "Umm, I really like water cress and edible seaweeds."

Moonstone Dazzle

Pigxels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:33 pm
Villain only smirks at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and then ponders his own boring life story. "I, uh, I'm from another side of the swamp so sorta new here yet, I met a myserious acha who is apparently related to me somewhere down the line, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense because he's from the desert and I'm a kimeti. I like to jokingly call him my Undad," he jokes, knowing full well that if he were there, he would have kicked him. The puns... "Huh. I don't have a whole lot of other oddities for that I guess, aside from being real good with the ladies and especially the gents. And a whole lot better at jokes than Jester is, hilariously enough. That acha seriously needs to take notes."

He steps up a little beside Glacial and puffs a breath of air into her mane. "Oh, and I met this pretty little lady. How she puts up with me and my barrage of puns is beyond me." he adds with some sweet charm.

Moonstonedazzle

Shaddaling

Pigxels

Ghost

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:55 pm
Roses in Bloom listened quietly, taking in the both of them. They were rather an odd pair, but in such a loveable way she could not help the swell in her heart. How lovely that they had found each other- strangers in a strange land, brought together by love.

"Isn't it incredible? How the MotherFather brings us all together?" She asked them both, eyes drifting shut as she considered it. How she had found such different loves in Half-Truth, and her dearest friend Dawn's First Light. None of them were alike- poets, and unblossomed flowers, and dreamers.

"I think, sometimes, we were all meant to meet the ones we do. That the MotherFather draws us to each other, beyond what we may expect. To the kinds of souls we need to meet." She opened her eyes, and smiled at Glacial.

"Or maybe I'm just sentimental, who knows!" It was punctuated with a gentle, short laugh.

"Glacial. May your children have your love, your light, and your sense of wonder," she spoke, leaning forward to nuzzle the acha gently. Her attention turned to the kimeti, and she nodded.

"And you. May they have your humor and your softness, in all that they do. What a lovely pair you make."

Pigxels
Shaddaling

Roleplay Partner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:11 pm
She giggled and pressed close to Villain, snuggling for a moment. "Your puns are funny, I like them," she reassured, nuzzling him on his chin.

"Thank you, for the blessing." She said, awed and joyful at the blessing. She giggled and looked up at Villain. "We make a pretty pair don't we."

Moonstone Dazzle

Pigxels

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:24 pm
The smile on his face couldn't scream more. He pressed back and rested his chin on the top of her head, already looking forward to the future. "Thanks so much. I'll try not to punt you with too many of them." That was a bad one, but the only one he could think off the top of his head at the moment, half-dazed thinking of tiny scrambling little ones. He hoped so hard for the best.

"And thanks to you so much for the blessing. Sentimental is always nice, there's always room for snuggles and gushy dreams and wishes. Life can be pretty cold without love, so I thank the MotherFather for the chance to feel it," he says, sappy.

Moonstonedazzle

Shaddaling

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces