[B]Welcome additions (Guardian x Roses)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Guardian's adventures lately had been varied, between getting lost in the dark, hunted by wolves, and meeting Thunder....

The last brought a warmth to her as she thought about him. It had been a few days since she'd last seen him, she had told him there was something she needed to do, but she would be back soon.

The 'something' was seeking out a stag or a mare to receive a blessing. The time spent in the little cave after their harrowing flight from and eventual fight against the wolves had turned into more than just resting. Which was why she was now on her little adventure.

Guardian paused by a small stream and took a drink before she looked around trying to decide which way she ought to try next.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You seem to be searching for something. Pray tell, what is it you seek?

The swan nearby was staring at Guardian, seemingly speaking into her mind. Its eyes glowed like fireflies in the dark, something about the bird seeming... different. It lazily drifted towards the draconic doe, trumpeting gently in greeting.

Are you with child, young one?

Lirilei
WHOOPS got distracted, sorry!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:39 pm
Guardian heard the voice and looked around, seeing only the swan there, but it was the glowing eyes that made her realize the swan was more than it appeared at first glance and she gave a warm smile.

"I am yes, I was searching for one of the MotherFathers chosen, for a blessing. This is my first pregnancy."

She was a little nervous, but more, she was happy as could be. More precious life to bring into the swamp, to care for and nurture. This was a very good thing for one who did all she could to protect and honor life. She just wanted what ever children she had to be healthy, and strong, but most of all happy.

Moonstone Dazzle
No prob lol!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:48 pm
The swan approached the shore, and instead of a bird's foot, the hooves of a doe came. Roses in Bloom stepped on the soft soil, beaming as though she were looking upon one of her own children. (Perhaps even happier, she realized, with all of the trouble her twins had given her.)

"Your first pregnancy! What a wonderful day," she breathed, partially in awe of the reptilian doe. She was a sight to behold- splendid and different, one of the swamp's true wonders. For all the kind words her fellow kin offered her, she could only respond to them in kind.

"What is your name, lovely one? Please, tell me about yourself."

Lirilei

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:01 pm
She was surprised to find the mare seemed at all impressed by how she herself looked, she was breath-taken by the tall mare as she shifted from her smaller swan form. She'd never seen such a thing before so that had been amazing!

The request for her name, that much was easy to give. "Guardian of Life, or simply Guardian will do." though being prompted to tell about herself, earned a soft chuckle.

"I....well I tend to spend a lot of my time traveling, helping those who are ill or injured, and either helping till they are mended, or if they are beyond help keeping them company until the MotherFather welcomes them back."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:36 pm
"Oh, how wonderful. I knew I sensed a kind heart in you," Roses agreed, stepping around the doe to sit beside her. She looked between her and to their reflections in the water, eyes glowing on the pool's surface.

"Isn't it funny, how we all find balance? For all those of us who seek to prove their strength over others, or to harm others for whatever reason... the MotherFather gives life to spirits like you and I." Both of them, reflected in the same water together. Two does by the river.

"What is it you seek for your children?"

Lirilei

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:15 pm
Guardian was happy to take a moment to sit there beside the water, especialyl as the mare settled. It seemed rude to keep standing!

There was a soft laugh from her at that question. "I've found in my travels there are a lot more who seek to dominate, or harm than to care and nurture. I suppose for many it's easier to show their strength in a more visible way."

The question though it made her smile at the reflection of the two of them in the water. "Truthfully I didn't know until just a moment ago, what I would ever hope my children could or would be blessed with. But, I think for them to have the knowledge that strength isn't always an obvious thing... it takes a strong kin to sit beside one who you know will not survive what may be ailing them. To know that kindness and caring is perhaps the greatest strength of all, and not a weakness like many would like to claim." after all not ever kin could be the biggest, bravest, fastest, physically strongest around. It was impossible!

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:21 pm
"It does seem that way, doesn't it," Roses agreed softly, nodding along. "But look at you- still strong and loving in the face of all you have been through. Truly, that's strength rarely seen. I admire you a great deal for standing by your beliefs."

She leaned over to nuzzle the other doe fondly, smiling softly upon her.

"May your children always show such kindness and love. May they know strength in the face of fear and uncertainty. May they love the world just as much as you do."

Lirilei

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:53 pm
"Someone has to be strong, for the ones who need it the most after all." it was just the way she saw it. Those sick, or injured, or needing protected needed someone to be strong for them, when they were unable to be themselves!

The blessing washed over her and she breathed a soft note of content, and she rested the side of her face lightly against the mare's neck. "Thank you. For your blessing, for taking time from your day to sit with me for a bit, and for helping me to see just what it was I hope for my children's lives." a warm note to her voice as she slowly eased back up to a stand, to make her way back to Thunder.

Moonstone Dazzle
Thank you again!

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces