[B] Uncertain and confused [Fall Down x Roses]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. We All Fall Down traveled with little reason. He was restless, a lingering feeling in the back of his mind that he had forgotten something. That, or something was about to happen, the feeling often switched between the two. He wanted to make his way back to Fairy Dust, where he felt comfort in her presence, but another part of him told him he couldn't go far. Far from what? He was a considerable distance from her, so it couldn't be Fairy he was worried about. Then who?

He hated these anxious thoughts, and he hated more how most of the time they meant nothing. Really, he should turn around right now and head home. Yet, that incessant feeling always left him unable to. One day he needed to conquer his anxieties. Today was not the day.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:03 pm
The buck was a curious one. Not quite seeking her, but not quite avoidant. In fact, it didn't seem as if he particularly knew. Very different from the kin she'd met in season so far, and yet... she was here, drawn to him. It meant she had to be here for a reason.

Roses in Bloom emerged from the brush, approaching the buck lightly.

"You seemed troubled, little one. Would you care to talk to this old doe a moment?"

Yushika

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:31 pm
Fall Down turned his head as a voice called out, tail flicking softly in greeting. A small, gentle smile touched his features as she shook his head.

"I never thought I'd see the day." He absently commented in reference to meeting someone of her nature. She was beautiful, his face looking at her with an expression of awe as he settled on his haunches. "I believe I'm lost." He admitted, glancing towards the way he had come from. "I feel as if I need to go somewhere, but I'm unsure where that place is."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:55 pm
"I can't say I'm the best with directions, but I'm always happy to try," Roses soothed gently, walking to sit by him. It was odd, towering so much over bucks now. The height was new, and somehow, so right? It was something she would not be able to explain.

"But if that isn't the sort of lost you're speaking of- and I get the sneaking suspicion it's not- I can be here for emotional comfort, if you so wish it."

A gentle bow at the neck, and Roses smiled.

"I am Roses in Bloom. Why do you think you are lost?"

Yushika

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:26 pm
Fall Down flashed a small smile as she offered to help, thankful. As she settled beside him he flicked his tail around his body to ensure he didn't rudely invade her space. He looked up at her as she spoke, mind drifting as he tried to comprehend what she could mean. He wasn't lost because of physical means, she was right. He just didn't know what it quite could be that worried him so.

"I am We All Fall Down." He said softly, eyes wandering to his hooves.

"I think.... I feel like I'm needed somewhere, but not where I usually am needed. Like someone else needs me right now."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:16 pm
"Could it be the doe you've been with?" Roses asked bluntly, gaze fixed upon him. There was no malice in it- no accusation, nor guilt. Rather, fond amusement- an odd satisfaction in being able to find these kin with children to come.

"I'm not certain you know it, little one, but there's to be children in your future. Perhaps that is what calls to you?" She shrugged, a gentle smile.

"Or perhaps this old doe is thinking too much. Who knows!"

Yushika

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:03 pm
His ears flicked up. Was it..... her? The pretty doe that gave him one evening? His head snapped to Roses, mouth gently opening. Children? With.... her? No way.... However, he doubted she would lie. His eyes lit, head turning towards the direction to her. Yes. That was it. That was where he was needed.

"I think you're right."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:17 pm
"Go find her," Roses urged gently, her nuzzle more of a push for the buck. She knew that there were those in the swamp who did not stay with their young- her mother had been one, and a good number of kin were such a way. It was not wrong, just... different, from her own mind. So of course she would urge the young buck, handsome and strong, to be there for the mother to be.

"And before you go- may your children be happy, healthy, and well. Good, strong children. That is my blessing for you."

WIth that, she was gone, and the swan was there- wings unfurling, and rising up into the treetops.

Farewell.

Yushika

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out