Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] How do you explain our relationship?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dawn was used to this situation. Roses and he would come to the conclusion that their family was beautiful, yes, but could always continue to grow. They were intoxicated with the emotion that came hurried on the soft hoofstamps that came with children - and it was that time again. They wanted to see the family grow again - having so many grandchildren suddenly show up just made them want to start again.

This time, though, Roses was more stunning and ethereal, having been chosen by the MotherFather, and spending most of her time helping those who were in need of experience. This meant that it took longer for the hermit to find her, but when he did, it was like nothing had changed at all - she was as lovely as he remembered.

When she wasn't a swan.

"Roses, are you free today?" He queried.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:28 pm
It was a shame that Dawn was thinking about Roses in Bloom when she was not a swan, because it was exactly that swan that would happen upon him. With a bellowing honk she descended, swooping just above his head before she landed. Then, in that exact instant, the swan was gone and Roses in Bloom was there.

"Well. Would it please you to know that we've once more succeeded, you great oaf? Here I am, searching about the swamp on this feeling of a father to be, and it brings me to you!" Where once she might have had to reach up to nest her head beneath his, now she leaned down to butt her head against his neck playfully.

"Besides chasing this feeling to congratulate every parent to be in the swamp on their children, I'd say I'm free." She was gentle, now, still mirthful but calm. Glad as ever to see him, to be around Dawn when she needed him.

"What did you have in mind?"

Nerpin

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:38 pm
He was still not quite used to his long-standing friend doing things like flying overhead, or being larger than him - but he took it in stride. Roses was still Roses. Turning his head to peer up at the honking swan as she came in for the land, his eyebrows rising as she came up to him, talking about Fatherhood.

"It . . pleases me." He stated, a small pause, "also, surprises and befuddles me a little. I suppose it is easy for you to know if you're expecting now, following the feeling of expecting parents." Dawn stated, giving her a little nudge back when she butt him. Being somewhat larger than him was a new experience he was also getting used to.

"I suppose originally I had come to ask if you had felt that we had become parents again - it used to be more of a feeling thing, but I guess I have an answer." He chortled, peering up to her. "I hope that your constant well wishing of the future parents in the swamp hasn't tired you out too much." He teased lightly, before prancing around her, giving an appreciating glance.

Giving a little laugh, he stopped after his circling, awarding her with a warm smile. "Does the beautiful Legendary have any wise words for her future children, then?"

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:50 pm
"It's an incredibly strange feeling. One moment, I'm sitting in peace, in another... there's something calling me. A tug on my spirit, to these parents to be." It was frightening. Frightening and wonderful, every way she looked at it. Finding these old mothers, young mothers... first time and old time fathers who sought her guidance. How thrilling was it that she was the one to comfort them, to see their hopes and their fears. To give a gift of love and life with little more than her time and her words.

Her mental reverie was interrupted by the question of blessing her own children, and Rose playfully swatted Dawn with her tail. She tsk-tsk'd at him, a wry smile on her face.

"Hopefully, and this is my wish, they're as poetic and whimsical as you. They find delight in the world around them, and never fear travel as I once did. May they love, and know love endlessly."

She cocked her head questioningly, teasing.

"How's that? Are you honored by my presence yet~?"

Nerpin

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out