[B] All I Have [Blooming Mad & Killing Moon]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Blooming knew the time would be soon. She had decided to set out for a blessing early - there was no harm in being prepared. So she set out on her search, even going so far as to organise a gift which was a simple bundle of flowers she had tended to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First there was a voice, it carried to the doe edged full of derisive amusement:

“Do you really think that’s enough?”

Then the stag appeared, shifting away from the trees and shadows that had hidden him near the Acha’s path. He watched her with bored expectation - a haughty prince, that wore power with casual superiority.

LOLTERGEIST
the killing moon is here to... help?

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:22 am
Blooming stopped short of the stag, back stepping a little so as to avoid running into him completely. Her lips pursed a little and a frown creased her brow as he gazed upon her. She looked down at her flowers and the frown softened into worry. Was it really enough?

"It's all I have," she whispered.

Ruriska
thank you so much ;;

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:32 am
His head tilted, his hair falling like a wave along his neck at the movement.

"Really?" It was posed as a question but there was too much sarcasm behind it to really demand an answer. "All you have to offer are flowers I could pick for myself at the nearest meadow. Surely you can do better."

LOLTERGEIST
he's not always a douche i promise

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:41 am
Blooming scoffed at his remarks - all notions of politeness gone with the wind. "Those flowers are weeds," she remarked bitterly with a toss of her head. "These I grew myself. Perfectly cared for, each and every one. Not an imperfection in sight."

Her head turned up. "If all you wish for is weeds I will happily go and get them for you and save these for someone else."

Ruriska
blooming gettin feisty don't mess w/ her flowers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:51 am
"Nothing is perfect - not your flowers, not you, not I."

His gaze warmed, just slightly, almost imperceptibly. "And in the end, a flower is but a flower. No matter how lovingly you tended to it, you now stand before a chosen of the MotherFather and you think this is a suitable trade for my services?"

LOLTERGEIST
git feisty gurl

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:28 am
"I did think these were suitable. Now I'm wondering if any matter of gift I bought would be suitable." She breathed in deep and exhaled loudly through her nose. "A flower is a flower when it grows on its own. But these only grew because I allowed them. Because I gave them my time. That's what they are. They're my time and effort."

She frowned and shook her head. "If my time and effort aren't good enough, so be it. I do not have anything else to offer."

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:37 am
"Because you allowed them? A flower will grow with or without you. You aren't as integral in the process as you believe," he informed her. "Your time and effort does not make them more than what they were meant to be or better than anything that blooms on its own."

The Killing Moon shifted head, lifted his head higher, eye glowing and mouth curling slightly in amusement. "And despite that arrogance you sell yourself short. You have everything to offer. You have yourself, a mother-to-be, who would tend to her children with as much care, invest as much time and care, as she does her flowers..."

He paused for a moment and then added, "...or at least I hope."

LOLTERGEIST

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:00 am
Blooming opened her mouth to retort but quickly shut it as he continued. She blushed a little at his words as much as she did at her own hotheadedness and sense of self worth and the lack of worth where it mattered. His words were true, of course. Flowers would grow with or without her but they would not be as loved as the ones she tended to. That was the extent of her influence but she didn't devalue it anymore. They were still special to her.

"You're right. Thank you," she replied finally after her moment of reflection. "I had not thought of it that way. I'm still new to.. this.. mother-to-be business. But that is it. All I have to give is myself and my flowers. You will not accept my flowers and myself already belongs to my children. So what am I to do?"

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:31 pm
He clearly deemed her response satisfactory, judging by the increased curl of his smile.

“You have already done enough,” he told her. “You are here and you stand before me with a purpose. You say you belong to your children and I accept that as your offering, your promise. I will not deny you what you seek.” His eyes glowed bright. “May your children blossom as your flowers do, flourishing under your care. May they inherit their mother’s dedication and spirit.”

The power flowed through him, buzzed warmly in his veins.

When it was done, he nodded once, a deep bow of his head - respectful.

LOLTERGEIST
all done on my end! thank you, it turned into a really cool blessing!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:19 pm
Blooming beamed as she received the blessing, eyes welling up a little. She had been certain she was not good enough to receive it. Her head dipped and carefully, she pulled the flowers from their sling, placing them before him. "It was my intention to give these to whomever blessed me. Even if they are just weeds to you, please accept them also."

Standing straight she smiled softly. "Thank you, very much."

Ruriska
THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 <3 such a cute blessing ;;

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas