Submit

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As night embraces the Swamp, Sky peers over a fallen log. Testing it with a hoof, she noses around muttering softly to her pet frog.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm. What would the Swamp like best. I mean... the Swamp blesses them, right? They are the most amazing of amazing!"she trails off as she finds a lovely flower. "But wait, if I PICK the flower is that not good? Argh!"

Sky hoofs some rocks together, looking for fallen petals or anything that shimmers or shines.

"There has to be something worthy, I have been looking for moons and nothing is good ENOUGH for an offering. Not that Ive seeeen one.. or have I...."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Frog hops along in her wake, not answering any of her questions!

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:12 pm
"You needn't worry about an offering for me, little one. I'm not concerned with such things." Roses emerged from the brush to approach the acha, her glowing gaze cast between the stranger and then to the log.

"Besides that, I think the log is rather suited to stay in that spot. Wouldn't you agree?" Kind and teasing, with no hint of malice or judgment. Just an old, amused doe commenting on the sights before her.

Starrydance

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:58 pm
Starrydance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sky stares at her beauty speechlessly for long seconds.

"Oh! Kiss Me! Youre the most beaaaaautiful thing!" Dancing on hooves, she whirls and bursts out, "I knew messin' up the swamp for an offering wasnt the way!"

Looking sheepish, she softly continues, "So what do... you... She...want for an offering? I know its VERY important!"

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:03 pm
Roses in Bloom laughed in delight at the acha's contagious laughter and life, watching her spring about to and fro. She let her dance for a moment, enjoying the spirit that had so overcome the swamp this season. When she stopped, Roses shook her head.

"No offerings, please. I don't find them necessary. Just let me know your name and your story, if you please?"

Starrydance

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Me?! Oh, me. I am the Skyyy is AWAKE!" bounds around dancingly. "My Story, my stooory. OH! I was born, and my mother looooved me so. We sang, we danced, we played the BEST games."

But it is time to find my way, SKYS way! So I went to the Winter Market thingamagic - and - and! It was fun! I kissed a girl, and a frog, and pushed rocks, and won a FROG! I named him Kiss Me! Because I got it from kissing!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kiss Me does not seem to have an opinion on the subject, and is dozing.

"Have you met a handsome buck named Whispering Reeds? He. Is. So. Handsome! Ahhh! And hes agreed to dance with ME under the starlight! But, but I was thinking.... I mean, hes so handsome, he could have anyone, so Id bring him a blessing! To prove Im the RIGHT doe!"

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:57 pm
The acha was considerably more energetic than Roses in Bloom had ever been, and she laughed long and full watching her. Her own mother had certainly not raised her in laughter and song and dance, no- and while it was different, it was alive and fun, and Roses appreciated it all the same. She listened as she would to any other kin and their tale, and offered with a big cheery grin,

"Well then! The Sky Is Awake, you sweet thing! May your children be as lively as you, full of dance and song. May they find delight in the little things, and always stay true to themselves!"

She offered an exaggerated wink, dissolving into giggles.

"Take THAT to your handsome buck and see how well it suits him!"

Starrydance
One more from you and that can be a wrap!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sky gasps joyfully, "Thank you! Oh I will, Ill dance up to him and prove Im the right doe for him! Hes so handsome! Did I say that! Oh he really is! And you can come over whenever you like, and dance with us, and sing, and oh! Play games too!"

She races off into the night, full of joy and wonder, excited to be a mother!

Moonstone Dazzle

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff