Submit

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awkwardly shuffles at her sudden glow, he clears his throat and says gently, warmly. "It is nice to meet you, little Spook. Are you enjoying haunting the night with the rest of us ghosts?."

Leaning head down to be inspected, Crescent holds still and calm to attempt to ease the poor bunny!
Araucana

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:11 pm
Spook still eyes Crescent warily but seems more relaxed than mere moments ago. The little rabbit makes for a first hop towards Crescent, then another, and another, until finally stopping to stretch his neck out and just reach sniffing the buck’s nose. There's a quiet moment but at last the bunny seems to approve.

Wobble once again makes it’s self known, lifting it's self off Precious’s back and floating towards Spook. The two greet each other with a soft headbutt before Spook scampers back to Precious’s side.

“Thank you so much for you help, Crescent.” Precious speaks gratefully, patting the bun gently with her hoof before treading back to the buck’s side. Once beside him again she dips her head a little and stares up at him nervously before tentatively asking...

“…I-I wonder, if it’s not out of your way, could we stay with you for the time being?”

Starrydance
Your next post should be your 10th so we could finish up after that if you like? I might add a final response from Precious afterwards though. <3

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Looks very surprised at such a question, and blushes in the moonlight.

"Oh... well... yes, it would not be wise for you three to go wandering through the night swamp. You can stay as long as you like, until you feel safe."

Leading back to his stone edged garden, ledges protecting the entrance and leading to a lovely garden woven of greenery and night blooming flowers.

"Courtesy showed us during the Winter how to speak of intentions with flowers, and I thought, I could grow my wish with the very leaves and flowers of the Swamp. It is a fine nest, and warm and safe. Drifting Brother had this game with stones, so I thought - I could build a cave, but outside. I know that sounds... silly... but...." clears his throat and nods towards the plush grass nest near the flowers, "You may sleep there, if you like. I will rest by the entrance, so none may enter and bother your sleep."
Araucana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Thank you.” Precious replied to his acceptance, pouring all her appreciation and building affection into the simple statement.

She followed him back to his beautiful home, listened fondly to his explanation for the wonderful little garden cross outside cave, nodding and smiling in response.

When he directed to her a comfortable resting place, she felt her whole being relax into the security. Stepping a little closer, Precious rubbed against Crescent affectionately, nuzzling her face into the fluff of his throat briefly before stepping away, suddenly shy. That action was perhaps a little too forward of her, but she'd been wrapped up in the moment so she supposed it was fine. Dipping her head she thanked him graciously once more before settling herself down for the night with her beloved Wobble and Spook.

What a turn the night had taken~ ♥

Starrydance
emotion_bigheart

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:01 pm

Watching over the quietly sleeping Precious, he considered perhaps she would like to visit again, and perhaps... well.

"Perhaps a gift would .... mean she might come back?"

Gazing out into the night, and her easily lost self - Crescent had a marvelous idea!

"If I can find a pair of otters, to swim apart when she wanders, or together as we explore. The otter can always lead her back here, if she wishes, which I hope she does."
Araucana

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces