Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:35 am
He'd stayed admirably still until her question, tilting his head and drawing his lips back over his teeth.

"Yours are impressive," he agreed, "very pretty teeth. I imagine particularly helpful in the hunt. I still manage to eat well enough with them, though I have to exert some force to pull and tear flesh - I believe," he said, his voice the slightest bit tense, "I would probably eat worse without them."

"I could use the tree."
He left the option open, but it seemed mostly for himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:18 pm
She was pleased by the praise, lips stretching back to show off her teeth all the better. They were indeed very pretty and she was glad he'd noticed.

"You're right though," she admitted, "you would probably starve without your teeth... as useless as they appear."

Pretty Teeth sniffed. "No tree." Not that she knew how to help him but she wasn't going to let the tree take all her glory. "Stay still."

It was a very odd position that she ended up in, trying to lever the bone shard up by using her bottom teeth, mouth open and breathing right in his face.

Maxx D

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:08 pm
All he could manage in response, politely, as she sidled up to him, was an "okay."
He wasn't sure which was sharper, the shard or her actual teeth. Either way, twitching was not an option. That was fine, Brusque was very good at staying still.
Even if she was very close and her teeth were very pointy.

It actually started to pop out in an anticlimatic 'poik' noise as the gap in his teeth closed up. The end of it was still jammed within the very tips, but it was there. He was still not moving, just in case. Teeth. Such pretty teeth.

Ruriska
what drama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:48 am
The bone shifted and her mouth snapped shut, closing on the piece of bone and trapping it as she pulled away. It came away with a slight tug. Success!

Pretty Teeth didn’t pull back that far though - oh no, she stayed with her head very close to his, teeth bared in what looked like a snarling grin but was really just meant to show off her prize as she waited for praise. '

Maxx D
riveting ;D

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:06 am
He tilted his head down, just enough to see her prize aloft, and meticulously inspected that it was merely held and not stuck in hers - ah, with the shape this way, it was thankfully out of everyone's mouths. Almost. He nodded with stoic approval.

"Thank you," he said, then sighed a little heavily. "I apologise that the debacle of this one bone shard has gone so far, but you have triumphed in the end. It was uncomfortable. I'm glad it's over for you, as well."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:40 pm
Once the inspection was through and Pretty Teeth was certain they were both satisfied, she carefully moved the bone onto her tongue and spat it out onto the earth, where it would remain, unable to hurt another kin.

She looked back at the buck.

They'd helped each other.

There was a pack bond there and she wanted to make sure it stuck.

The doe looked at him and smiled, all teeth, always teeth. Now she would get her chance to bite.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas