Reply Roleplaying
[B] Lucid Dreams x ???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For a little while, Lucid Dreams had managed to slip away from the watchful, protective (some might say overly so) gaze of her big brother, and found herself someone else to spend a few evenings with. She had run into a very lovely buck, and Lucid had been somewhat smitten upon seeing him.

Now, though, she thought there was a chance she may be with child. The last time that had happened, she'd gone on her own to seek a blessing. This time, she thought it might be better if she simply.... called out to the swamp, and hoped for an answer.

After all, with her condition, it may be dangerous to travel. She could very well find herself falling asleep unexpectedly in the middle of a crocodile's nest!

She did not have much to offer in return, but her heart was good and pure, and anyone listening could likely tell that she only had the best interests of her children (should she actually be with child) at heart.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:36 pm
She had called, and in its way, the swamp had answered. Roses in Bloom glided in as a swan, landing upon her hooves as herself and trodding out to meet the doe. She raised her head in greeting, and called.

"Hello there! Perhaps I'm not exactly who you were seeking, but I may still be of some help nonetheless?"

Owlsomniac

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:47 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

"Oh...." Lucid stopped short, blinking slowly in sleepy surprise. But the doe before her was... "..beautiful."

Then she blushed, realizing she'd said it out loud. Sometimes, as a result of so much of her time spent in sleep and dreams, her outside filter wasn't always the best. At least it hadn't been anything too embarrassing this time, though.

"I mean --- you're a legendary, aren't you? I just, well.... I've been spending some time with this buck, and the last time that happened I got pregnant and wandered so far from my den. Changeling -- that's my brother -- he was so worried," she paused, taking a breath, and tilted her head at the mare.

"I thought this time it might be better to ask before taking such a long journey.... for help, that is."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:55 pm
Roses in Bloom was still sheepish at these compliments, flushing beneath her pale fur. But she remained tall and firm, determined to be the doe that the swamp wanted. That the swamp needed. Even if, inside, she was still shy and small and so unused to this all.

"I am indeed," she confirmed, nodding gently as she spoke. "And I've come because I sensed, somehow, you needed me."

She listened to the stranger's story, attentive and caring. It was the story she knew, of course. Motherhood driving someone to be different, to be greater. It made her smile brightly, and she moved to sit beside Lucid Dreaming as she spoke.

"What help is it you need, dear one? I'm here for you."

Owlsomniac

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:08 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

"Well I think... it's possible I may be with child, and if I am I want... my children to be healthy, and strong. I've learned to live with my... condition but," she paused, seeming a little torn.

"...I know it's hard for my brother sometimes. He loves me, but I know it's a burden for him, even if he never admits it," and while her dreams were often full of wonder, there were times she missed the real world. She didn't want her offspring to suffer that same fate.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:16 pm
"Your condition? Would you mind elaborating for me?" She asked, if only to clarify for the sake of her blessing. Not that is was the only reason- she would never be so unkind to a stranger who had not earned that ire. She still cared, to the bottom of her being, to learn about this doe.

"It is hard, when we believe ourselves a burden. I've been there as well. But you just must remember that if he did not love you, he would not care for you so, and our love lets us overcome a many great struggles."

Roses nuzzled the doe gently.

Owlsomniac

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:30 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

Surprised by the understanding in the other doe's tone, Lucid paused, and then closed her eyes at the gentle nuzzle, accepting the comforting touch with a soft sigh and a small smile.

"Thank you I... needed that more than I thought," she laughs softly, embarrassed, but then clears her throat as she moves to sit down. Standing seemed so tiring.

"I... well.. have a tendency to fall asleep, unexpectedly. One moment, I'm fine, and the next I just feel so sleepy and before you know it I'm dreaming. Changeling always worried something would happen to me, and so... he's always been by my side, to look over me. But I can't help feeling sorry for it, sometimes, even though we both know it can't be helped. He tells me that's just how the MotherFather made me, and maybe he's right and there is some reason to it. I enjoy my life, so I suppose I shouldn't really complain, I just..." she paused, sighing, feeling she was rambling and venting all at once. Her cheeks flushed a little.

"Anyway..... I just want the best for any children I may have."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:42 pm
"We're harder on ourselves than anyone else is, I think. Sometimes we all need a reminder that we're not as bad as our nightmares make us out to be."

Roses sat and listened to the young doe, considering her words. She had not heard of someone who so lived in their dreams- a curious condition, for sure. But beyond tiredness, the doe seemed alright in her eyes. A bit frail, but Roses was certainly not one to judge on that sort of thing. Not with how her own stature had once compared to Half Truth's.

"Well, sweet one. I hope your children enjoy their lives to the fullest, and that you have every opportunity to share in it with them. May they be strong, healthy, and as wonderfully kind as their mother."

Another pointed nuzzle, here. There was something rather endearing about the poor doe.

"And may they not worry so much! Though that one, that one might just be me."

Owlsomniac
WHOOPS sorry this took so long!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items