[Tale] Greetings! (Faamy/Nuawahn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:22 pm
The steps had been taken, and the familiar was finally at her back. Despite the fear in the back of her mind, Faamy felt her excitement growing. She was on the road! She was going to share her music with everyone! She was going to- ....feel quite hungry.

Thankfully, the next town wasn't too far away, and she tickled her little perzi under its chin. "Looks like our ferst stop's a'comin'!" she crooned, giggling when the perzi made a soft noise in return.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:30 pm
Cornetified

Nuawahn yawned and rubbed his growling belly, smiling at the trees in the distance that marked a settlement. "Hmm, hmm, hungry, hungry ~" he sang along with his steps. He was, as he said, hungry. But that would soon be fixed! There was a town there, and people had food. He had all kinds of things to trade, and maybe someone would need healing! Not that wounds were good - they were bad - but being able to help was good, regardless of the circumstances!

Nua skipped a few steps and then stopped, squinting into the dusty savannah air - "HELLO!!!" he called out, waving enthusiastically at a person also walking towards the trees. "Hello!"

New person! Yay!  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:25 pm
She couldn't help gawking at the trees. No matter how many times she saw them, the Sautian native was always in awe of how grand they were compared to those of her home. When an unexpected and cheerful voice called out, Faamy spun around to look. "Well, hello there, cutie!" she called back in greeting, shifting her aim so that they would meet at the treeline together. Fermata gave a soft little snort at the sight of the newcomer, but Faamy smiled brightly. Any man as cheerful as that was worth her attention, even if it delayed the arrival of food a little. "And who might you be? I'm Faamy, and this here's Fermata," she greeted, wasting no time in introducing herself.
DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:05 am
Cornetified

They said Hi back! That was good! "Thank youuuu!" he called, giggling. She looked like she had a little spiky friend with her - a perzi! Nuawahn skipped a few extra beats in anticipation - he liked kitties!

Nuawahn moved quickly so that he could meet her faster and he wouldn't have to yell across the savannah. "I'm Nuawahn!" he said happily, "I like your name!" Faamy... Faaaaaaamy... It sounded like a fun name! She was probably a fun person!

"Can I pet your kitty?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:51 am
Brow rising, Faamy had to giggle with delight. This Nuawahn sure was excitable. How cute! "Why thank ya," she chirped. "Yer's is rather nice, too." Looking down at Fermata, Faamy hesitated a moment. "Yeh can try. Unlike me, he ain't the most friendly with strangers yet. Fermy, you be nice ta the good man here."

Fermata gave Nuawahn a lackluster stare, clearly not impressed with the interaction happening.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:42 pm
Cornetified

"I know! But your name is pretty, like your face!" said Nua, happily, though he was a little dampened by the perzi's clear lack of enthusiasm. Still, Nua had met other unhappy animals before.

"That's all right! I'll pet him later, when he's warmed up to me!" He could pet them once they'd been given time, space, and tasty food. "Does he like food? Everyone likes food, and sometimes kitties want food before pets!" he said, "I have a moracker!" he took out the rodent and showed them to her. "Her name is Jelta!"

Jelta stirred and looked up at the new person blearily.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:23 pm
The straightforward compliment made Faamy light up. "Yer're just the darlin'ist thang!" she approved with amusement. She sighed at Fermata and poked his little nose. "I'll get yeh used ta people soon. Yeh looove when people give yeh food, since ye're still a growin' baby~"

Fermata looked over when the other creature was pulled out to see, he chuffed softly and turned his face to hide it against Faamy's arm.

Meanwhile, Faamy let out a squeak of delight. "Jelta is so cute!" She reached a hand out to pet the moracker, but caught herself and quickly yanked her hand back with an apologetic smile. "She a friendly sort?"

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:45 am
Cornetified

"Um!" Nuawahn considered it, looking down at Jelta for a moment. Was she friendly? She slept a lot and hid sometimes, but she was soft and pettable and that was entirely what the lady meant. "Yep!" he said, scritching the rodent's face.

Jelta blinked wearily and resigned herself to the fate of being disturbed.

"I'll give him some yummies when we're in the town!" he said happily. Everyone liked food, that was true! "So the yummies don't get lost in the sand!"

"So Faamy... Faaaaaamy... hehe." Her name was fun! "Do you like the Tale?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Reaching out to give Jelta a little scritch, Faamy cocked her head to give Fermata a smirk. "See? The nice man 'ere is gonna feed ye're stubborn butt when we get ta town. Be sociable!"

Fermata remained firmly tucked and hidden, making Faamy snort. "Don't worry He'll like ye once some food's in 'im." Glancing around, Faamy considered a moment before nodding. "So far. I ain't seen much o' it though. What about yerself? Ye like it 'ere?"

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:42 pm
Cornetified

"Really?" Nuawahn had seen so much - and forgotten so much - that the idea of someone else seeing someplace new was absolutely wonderful to him. "You'll like the Tale! I like the Tale! I like lots of places!" he chirped, "Theres lots of birds, and trees, and grass, and people~" he could have gone on, but all the specifics were a blur. He just knew that he liked the Tale. It had its dangers, but its sandy soil felt good under his feet, and its people had never done him harm.

Besides the bandits...

"Sauti is great too, and Jauhar, and Zena, and Matori..." And not Oba.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Faamy cocked her head slightly, giggling as they walked. Was there anything this fellow didn't like? She couldn't help showing interest as the different territories were listed. "Ya been ta all them places?" she asked with a hint of awe in her voice. "I grew up in Sauti, so I've only been here 'n there. I'm plannin' ta go all over though."
DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:02 am
Cornetified

"Mmhmm!" Nua confirmed, "I've been to all of them!" He was overwhelmed with happiness, skipping energetically in his delight.

"Yay! You're going to see all the things! All the pretty things!" he giggled, brushing his curls out of his face. "I used to be in Sauti too, I think..." He squished up his face trying to remember, "But it's been a long time since then! I just go from place to place, meeting people, getting shiny things..." He showed her some of the crystals he'd affixed to his clothes, "See?"

He beamed. "I like shiny things."  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:31 pm
Faamy sighed heavily. One day, she would be able to make that claim as well! She was looking forward to that. Shiny things? "Well, ye sure do have a collection there," she agreed.

The light catching on a crystal caught Fermata's attention, and the feline leaped down to grab at the trinket with his paws.

"Fermata, that ain't yours," Faamy scolded.

DraconicFeline

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff