Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:19 pm
LEARN TO SPEAK LYCANOID
WITH RIYAK

User Image

Heyo its Riyak again, now I have my own language and all when I lose my mind so I thought I'd translate. do realize though due to creative laziness my creator will only allow me to translate what I've already said, I'm not sure he says he's making it up as he goes along, but thats nonsense I mean I could speak it just normally just fine if I wanted to right now, but whatever. So if you see my weird talk, well mainly it'll mean nothing cause imma bloody psycho during those times but here's a translation

Varl = Die
Ka = I
Toko = Will
Ka'to = I'll
Vare = Kill
Kou = you

wow, its kinda small currently (and violent, bet you can probably guess what I just said in my recent little anger speech thingy), well I'm sure it'll grow in time, I mean I could say more but my creator says his head hurts and he's tired... ... ... I'll have to talk to him, see you all in the next installment.

P.S: feel free to ask questions about this language I'll be happy to answer, and force Damian to think more creatively

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Right so I spoke again so here is more translation

Kous = Both
Tet = Of
Kouma = Stop
Rae = It
Korusei = ... ... ... ... ... (oops did I actually say that? *goes back a reads last post* Woah... I said that alot... er... yeah you don't want to know what this means sorry)

Whelp there the latest translation, kinda embarrassed at what I said, man I need to work on anger issues, but thats beside the point, hope to see you all soon

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:43 pm
Welcome back. Hey guys some real stuff, I feel sick today, doesn't make sense that an character can get i'll in an rp but I don't feel great, I mean the battle in the arena over there really is draining me and now I think I may be coming down with something, but in any case, to those reading... if you are reading, haven't gotten any feed back so I'm not sure if anyone is following my ramblings, BUT I care not, we have your Lycanoid words of the day here so let the translating begin

sera= End
bokonu = Everything

Small one today, only two words, but it was still fun so until next time see ya guys, hopefully I feel better next time

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:46 pm
Oh my goodness, I nearly just killed a whole bunch of people! I can't believe I just nearly did that, I'd like a moment to myself, especially since ontop of that I'm now impaled with an icicle

... ... ...

Apparently thats all the time I have... my slave driver of a creator wants the next translations out now... I guess I'll translate, here you all go

Somu = more
Ke= no
Lo = am
Tet = the
Sera = end

Right there's your translation for now... I'll take my minute now, by the way contrary to this chibi version of myself, my face wasn't wounded, I JUST HAVE A HOLE IN MY CHEST AND MY CREATOR SEEMS TO HAVE MISTAKEN THAT!!! how careless can one man be, for those at home just picture me in a stretcher with those bandages across my chest

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Hey guys I' back, hah, seems like a big confusion right now (why does this stuff always happen to me?) in any case I spoke another Lycanoid word and so I'm here to translate again so here we go again

Korusei = ... ... ... this word again... ... trust me you don't want to know what it means

Right so that was useless, I apologize (I'll admit I just wanted to talk out of my character, its a little tense in character so I want to relax a little) in any case that was your latest word that I was supposed to translate. Have fun, also if Leorio or Tarak happen to see this, please don't fight me, I'm a nice guy just give me a chance, I really hate violence

48.)symbols

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games