Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:27 pm
Fish Bones couldn't ever remember a drought happening in the swamp. There was the awful flood though, worse than any other he remembered. He nods, wondering what kin in other parts had to face. He immediately wonders if kin bound to the swamp could ever visit these places. Some chosen by Matope could, he'd heard the whispers but hadn't actually gone. Whatever message the MotherFather had for Her children, he'd have to hear from others. Or hope there's journeys into the mountains or caves.

Putting the puzzle aside, Fish Bones gives a rather sheepish smile, there was work to be done and he'd taken an mental field trip. "I'm not sure if this will actually work, and there's not really a way to tell before the eggs hatch or.. uh.. or not.. so when you do find a doe, and get her with child, if anything seems off, come find me and we can do this again."

He clears his throat, hoping that the MotherFather will allow this buck to carry the blessing until he needs it. "May your children be healthy."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:20 am
The buck nodded emphatically at the Stag's suggestion.

"Of course!" he promised fervently. "I'll, ah, get right on it, provided I can find willing and able company, that is. Maybe a little later in the season, so they'll be born in the spring?" He wiggled on the spot, clearly growing more and more enamored with this notion. Babies! Babies were always a good goal to work towards.

The buck shivered as a cold breeze cut into the barely-more-than-a-stone-recess. "Um. Until then, though, maybe you'd like to cuddle? It'll be a lot warmer for us both, and I can't imagine you find this weather pleasant."

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas