Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been a very eventful couple of weeks for Watcher - with her adopting a rather adorable and soft bat who seemed to follow her everywhere it could - and now she seemed to have put on a little weight from a quick, yet fruitful, encounter with the free spirited All At Once.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Had the spirits rewarded her with a vision of this? Not entirely, she would tell anyone that she didn't exactly ask them if she would be a mother. Also the doe wasn't exactly sure how she was going to handle this - she had always been alone and had never exactly raised any children of her own.

So, she had picked up some of her rare herbs, and set off to find one of the Legendary kin that she had been told of before - following the soft sounds of Swift's wingbeats. Maybe a little experience would calm the doe's nerves a little.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The convenient thing about being very well known as a Mother, Tribe Leader and now a Legendary, meant that she didn’t have to spend quite so much time as the other ascended did running around the Swamp following that familiar calling. For the most part, Peep just needed to wait and pregnant mothers or enthusiastic fathers would find their way to her without any fuss.

Though now and again. she had to admit, it was nice to have an excuse to get away and enjoy the walk. This was one such day. She arrived with delighted high-steps and a great mood, calling out a merry, "there you are!" once the Zikwa was in view.

Nerpin
rubbish reply but here we go xD

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:21 pm
To say it was a bit of a shock to hear the legendary's voice come up from behind her was an understatement. Having been one to keep to herself, she wasn't the kind to be called out very often, so when the sing-song tone piped up behind her, the Zikwa jumped a litte - just a touch - before turning around to face the other kin's direction.

The feeling that the Acha gave off was one of warmth and an ethereal greatness, and hearing the large bat land and start vocalize softly, she calmed down a little. There was no threat.

"F-forgive me. You spooked me a little." She admitted, taking a couple steps towards the warm feeling, "I wasn't expecting to find someone so quickly . . . I suppose you're drawn to this kind of thing aren't you? A mother who looks out-of-the-way or something." She rambled on, feeling sheepish.

"May I ask your name?"

Ruriska
YOU ARE GOOD <3 have a spooped zik

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:08 pm
Oops, she really did need to try not to startle the new mothers, especially the blind ones. Though Peep was certain no real harm was done by her sudden and enthusiastic greeting. She slowed her approach, meeting the Zikwa with gentle steps, allowing the other to study her body heat and the soft glow of her eyes.

“No, forgive me, I didn’t mean to surprise you.” Peep’s gaze slid towards the bat and she nodded towards it respectfully before looking back at the Zikwa. “I am indeed drawn to mothers in need, such as yourself. My name is Peep.” She took another step closer, offering herself to further inspection if the Zikwa was so inclined.

“I would like to bless your offspring, if you would allow?”

Nerpin
edit: don't forget! if you reply soon, I'll bless in the next post and finish it

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces