Submit

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"...."

Stands, watching her turn her attention from clouds to flowers in a blink. Interested despite his usual aloofness, he dipped his head towards the blooms thinking surely something is there of interest.

"What is it you see now?"

Lirilei
Longest moment ever....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:29 am
His reaction was utterly hilarious to her, for reasons she couldn't have put a hoof on if she'd found her life dependent on it. Else than he seemed sooooo serious, and in need of lightening up a little!

Still his question had her stepping closer to him and she was carefully laying her head against his neck, and speaking quietly, since she was so close to his ear though still brightly. "It's not what I see but what I can smell in this case. Can't you smell how sweet, and fresh these flowers are? Sure they're really pretty, but they smell even nicer I think!"

Like that she was sticking her nose into the flowers again, giving another smell of them.

Starrydance
It's okay! I've been in a bit of a pit lately, mentally. So no rush.

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"...."

Peering at her uncertaintly with the leaning and the whispering, he cast his gaze around to check if this is some kind of prank!

"Smell the flowers? What if they are poisonous, or full of bugs! Or turn your muzzle bright red!"

Lirilei
Bless your patience <3 .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:08 pm
There was a soft giggle at his words, and she leaned in to whisper back to him in response, a mischievous note to her words.

"If they are full of bugs you snort them out so they're not in your nose, if they turn your muzzle colors, you find water and drink it, or just dip your face in till it's clean...and if it's poisonous well... either you get sick for awhile, or you die. But, usually that last one doesn't happen so much."

She giggled again, sniffing one of the flowers. "This one isn't poisonous, and there's no bugs in it. Might turn your face pretty colors, though it's already pretty colors."

Starrydance
Noooo worries! heart

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items