[B] First Time Jitters [Nature's Way X ??]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She wasn't sure what was going on with her. Only that she did meet that handsome buck...Maybe Never and they had seemed to hit it off pretty well. Nature's Way looked out over the swamp from her outcrop, knowing that the legendaries could be anywhere. Sighing, in excitement or tiredness, she couldn't really say. "Well, lets get going while there is still daylight." Belly quivering with each step down into the denser part of the swamp, the doe kept an eye out, like her mother had tried to teach her.

sheepcakes
wasn't sure which of yours you might use

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:48 am
User Image "Hello." Fish Bones greets the doe, he'd felt a pull and followed it. Had seen her up on the outcrop and was making his way up to meet her, sure that she was the cause.

SilverShieldwolf

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:21 pm
sheepcakes

Jumping a little, she wasn't expecting to see a stag so fast. "Hello." Looking him over she had a feeling he knew already about what she wanted to ask. "Would you be willing to bless my children?" Trying to be polite, she kept her eyes to the side and not staring at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:28 pm
He gives her a friendly smile, "Ahh didn't mean to startle you."

He couldn't see the new life growing in her, wondered even if the MotherFather could, or if it was just a sense. And immediately wondered what it felt like for her, was it like when he overindulged in eggs, a full bloated, feeling? He'd have to ask a doe he's more familiar with, not exactly a polite thing to ask a stranger. "Gladly. May your children be healthy and happy."

SilverShieldwolf

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:49 pm
"Oh, I was just looking for, umm..Well I guess you. I am normally more aware." Maybe she was rambling, but she was nervous too.

"Thank you!" Her smile bright. Taking a step, Nature looked at the stag. "You wouldn't know where a nice berry patch would be right now would you?"

sheepcakes
No need to reply if you don't want to. I can do another RP about it later.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:41 pm
"I do, I can show you." he nods and starts down the path.

SilverShieldwolf
Good spot to fade to black

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash