Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:53 pm
"You make it hard not to notice," the taller blond replied with a half-smirk, half-smile, and since Zev had turned his head towards him Abel took full advantage of the fact to brush his lips against his boyfriend's briefly.

...okay maybe not that briefly.

A couple moments later he drew back and pulled his arms back, though his hands lingered on either side of Zev's waist for another moment. "I'll get those," he offered readily as he leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on the tattooed skin on the back of Zevran's neck. Oh yes, he definitely enjoyed when his boyfriend tied his hair up like that. Finally pulling away from Zev completely, Abel turned and fetched a serving bowl to set on the counter near the stove before he grabbed a few plates. "Yeah, it was great. Wandered all around the island, saw a lot of wild pokemon, had a picnic lunch.. We found a sick Vulpix too, so we brought her back and dropped her off at the pokemon center. They're gonna call sometime tonight or tomorrow to let us know how she is and when we can go pick her back up." A pause, during which he grabbed a few serving spoons to place on the plates for the time being. "How was your day?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:49 pm
Zevran made a soft noise of happiness as Abel pressed his lips against his neck and then moved to the sink to wash his hands. "Another stray for you?" Zevran chuckled and shot his boyfriend a smirk. "You really must stop bringing so many of us home, not that I am complaining you understand. And speaking of which my day was very pleasant, I woke up to coffee left for me and then went for breakfast and to have a few battles with my pokemon down at the square. People get very excited by Invierno! It is quite good fun. We were challenged by a little girl out with her mother, we let her and her Clerfairy win because she was adorable... Ah, and then I went to get food to make my lunch and for this dinner. Not quite as dashing as your day perhaps but we enjoyed ourselves."

"Um, hey!" Taavi poked his head into the kitchen cautiously and then stepped inside fully once he was sure he wasn't interrupting anything. "Do you guys need me to do anything? Wow- it's all ready? Good timing!"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:01 pm
"I can't help it!" Abel said with an expressive shrug as he closed the silverware drawer with his hip and shot a smirk right back at his boyfriend. "Aww, you're not worried, are you? You shouldn't be. There's not a stray in the world that could ever replace you," he assured him as he stepped closer to press a brief kiss to the tip of Zevran's nose.

With this complete, he stepped back again with a smile. "That sounds like a good day to me, and hopefully your coffee was still warm when you woke up? Ah," the blond turned to Taavi gratefully, "yep! I'm glad we got back when we did then. Would you mind bringing these to the table for me so I can grab some glasses for drinks?" With his request posed, he held out the plates towards his friend both to signify the items in question and in the hopes that he would, indeed, take them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:15 pm
"Yeah, sure thing," Taavi replied amiably, accepting the plates before heading back into the other room to lay them out on the table.

Once Taavi had gone again Zevran chuckled and leant up to kiss Abel's cheek. "No I am not, I know I am your favourite." For reasons he had expected and ones he had not, and still did not really grasp. Abel liked him, a lot, and thought he was all manner of strange things that made him feel awkward and peculiar but also extremely happy. Was this too good to last? He hoped not.

"And yes thank you it was still warm! As would your dinner have been had you not arrived so quickly as you did, I promise. I was going to keep the meat warm in the oven but happily it was not necessary." Zevran picked up the pot of meat and the plate of tortillas and smiled at Abel again. "I am always glad when I see you sooner than expected."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:46 pm
"Unquestionably so!" A broad, bright grin accompanied the words, but it promptly softened to a warm, fond smile. Rather than go in for the tight hug and kiss he wanted, given the food Zev was carrying that he'd worked so hard to make for them (or maybe not all that hard; he didn't know), so instead he stepped up beside him and slid one arm around his waist so he could press an affectionate kiss atop his head. "And I'm always glad to see you sooner than expected, with or without your delicious cooking. ...mmh," he pressed another kiss to his temple before he slipped away to open a nearby cupboard, thought better of it, then opened the fridge instead to pull out three bottles of beer, "alright, speaking of delicious cooking, let's go eat, yeah?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff