Submit

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blissfully seeking throughout the swamp, talking to Kin here, there - winding his way through the paths. He was off to find a legendary one - for a blessing he sought with all his heart!

Gathering a lovely array of bright berries, focused on gaining her favor, he sought as if tiredlessly through several days - late into the night!

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:24 pm
"Do tell me you've slept, young one," Roses in Bloom called, finding the buck well into the night on his journey. It was not that the night was not a time of activity, but there was something in his stature- his walk and his gait- that betrayed how long he'd been on his hooves. She offered him a gentle smile, sitting across the way from him.

"I hope you haven't been up so long, seeking me. Nonetheless, I'm here."

Starrydance

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Face lighting up at her arrival, he croaked tiredly but alert, "It is very nice to meet you. I have these berries, for you, they are a little... but... they are very sweet!"

Placing the berries down he smiles and blinked sleepily.
"I was hoping for... for a blessing... I ... I can do any task you set!," curling up a foreleg flexing, " Climb the highest hill! Dive the deepest pond! Collect the rarest flo...w.." he yawns huge.... "anything you... I will.. do!"

Moonstone Dazzle

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff