Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Shedding a little light (Land x Roses)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Land had become entranced by Shadow Walker the moment he laid eyes on her, so to find out she was pregnant was a great thing in his mind.

Of course, this meant he wanted to do something for her, and whatever little ones she was carrying. Which meant searching out a stag or mare to seek a blessing for the totoma. It was the least he could do really!

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:03 am
"It would seem you're in need of help, sweet one," Roses called, approaching the acha gently. Her smile was kind and warm, assessing the buck openly.

"And I believe congratulations are in order."

Lirilei

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:37 am
Land looked around at the voice, and felt a wave of relief flow over him seeing the mare walking toward him. He couldn't help the flutter of excitement that was building though, especially at her following words.

"Yes, yes! Shadow Walker and I, well okay she not I, is pregnant and...." why yes, he was somewhat excited about the entire prospect!

"..well I just want to make sure she and whatever little ones she's carrying are happy, and healthy." simple and to the point.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:27 pm
"Well, congratulations indeed," Roses in Bloom soothed, her smile and words gentle and soft. Her eyes fluttered and she looked over the buck, listening to his words.

"Then I wish happiness and health for you, her, and the little ones. That is my wish for you," Roses offered lovingly. A gentle nuzzle to punctuate this, all love and softness.

Lirilei

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas