[FIN] The Griffin's Call Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:54 pm
“That won't be necessary.” Louis gave the men in the room one more once over before stepping out of the way so Andre could finally enter. “Hello~” He smiled cheerfully as he stepped into the room and raised his glove covered hand in greeting.

“Sorry for all of the formalities but I can't tell you how many times people have tried to ambush me during consultations.” He laughed lightly before fixing his gaze on Damin. “Mr. Royal, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Andre Dubois.” He came close enough to the man to initiate a handshake, his slender hand held aloft at waist height.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:56 pm
Andre had already guessed who Damin was, so he took a moment to gesture to the other man standing at the seats “This is Sevv Nen, another Lieutenant at the same branch as me.”
Damin reached a hand out to accept Andre’s friendly gesture, not taking his eyes off the man.
“You’re a lot… different then we’re used to working with.” Damin admitted. “I hope you can help us.”  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:00 pm
Andre shook Damin’s hand firmly, his eyes opening to reveal the barest hints of pale irises and his smile turning just a bit sharp as he returned the others stare. “Nice to meet you, Mr. Nen.” As he released the hand in his, his eyes slide closed once more and his smile turned friendly. “I am rather different than Izaya, hm?” He laughed as he took a step back to stand just in front of Louis.

“But let's get down to business!” He clapped his hands together in front of his chest. “Based on your tone while we spoke on the phone, I'm assuming it's a rather urgent matter and I'd like to help you get it wrapped up as soon and as neatly as possible.”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:02 pm
Pleased enough with the offer for help, Damin Made a gesture for Andre and Louis to take a seat if they so wished.
“Over the past year we’ve been experiencing substantial loss in merchandise. Thanks for a few trainers, one in particular that has been on our case since we moved our operation.”
A few photos were places down, the first was of a lift of pokemon, lots of unique and extravagant looking pokemon that would normally not gather much attention. One page however only sported two larger images, one of a mewtwo with elegant coloring, and the other of a Jirachi who looked to be made of a large amber gem.
The next was of a person, a rugged looking trainer with long ash gray hair, a broad chin and half lidded eyes.
“These are the pokemon that have been stolen from us.” He placed a finger on the women “Namely, by this women.” He shifted the image of the Jirachi “This Jirachi and Mewtwo, were a huge investment, and we suspect she has something to do with it…. Unfortunately, whoever this person is, and whoever she works with have practically been ghosts. But this is where you come in. we can give you everything we have so far of this person and these pokemon. But we need to know everything you can about who these people are, and where these pokemon have gone to.”  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:05 pm
Andre gracefully lowered himself into one of the offered seats, left leg crossed over his right and hands folded neatly in his lap. Louis stood behind him, protecting his boss’ back with his wide frame with his hands clasped loosely behind his back.

His eyes roamed the photos as the pictures were laid out and the situation was explained to him. The Jirachi immediately caught his attention but he plucked the picture of the woman to inspect it closer, a small smile tugging at his lips. “I see.” If he wasn’t so in control of his reactions, he would have laughed. He swept up the picture of the Jirachi and held it up next to the picture of the Ray. “I know these two.” He set the pictures back onto the table, tapped them twice, and then picked up the picture of the Mewtwo.

It looked like Ray and Rosie had gotten themselves into a bit of trouble~

“The woman is Ray, she was banned from the League and seems to be living off the grid. The Jirachi has been floating from trainer to trainer, it doesn’t seem to be staying in one spot for long but whenever Ray has been present, so has the Jirachi.” Not a lie, per se. He was actually fairly certain that the Jirachi was more or less staying with Rosie. He’d have to pay her a visit.

“The Mewtwo though,” His eyes narrowed as he studied the image. “You haven’t heard of any sightings?”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:07 pm
The two Lieutenants looked surprised when Andre right off the bat said that he knew two of the pictures, though they deflated a little when he didn’t seem to have any new information for them right away.
“Well that’s a good start.” Damin said “This Mewtwo went missing the same time as the Jirachi, we don’t know how it happened, and while there have been a couple of sightings of the Jirachi here and here, we havn’t had any luck with the Mewtwo.”  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:08 pm
Tapping the picture lightly against his bottom lip, Andre raised his eyes to the ceiling thoughtfully. “Not particularly helpful.” He sighed, a bit dramatically. “No evidence that it would be with Ray or the Jirachi…” He hadn’t heard anything about a Mewtwo roaming about and with colouring as unique as this, it most definitely would be making some noise.

“Does the pokemon have any prior training? Has it been instructed to go to a certain location in case of an emergency? Where were the pokemon being held and I’ll need the exact date and time.”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:09 pm
Damin furrowed his brow, taking a moment to dig through a book he brought, and produced a date that was set a couple years back.
“The legendary that we get from our employers are… not really quite born yet.” He started to explain “they’re in a stasis untill we find a buyer, so they have about as much training as a pokemon still in its egg.”
He put his hands on the table “But you said you’ve seen the Jirachi around.”  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:11 pm
Turning his attention back to Damin, the purple-haired informant cocked his head ever so slightly. “Yes, I did say that.” He confirmed, gathering up all of the photos and handing them back to Louis.

It didn’t particularly strike him as smart to not have some sort of emergency training in place...but he supposed that was a matter of opinion. He himself trained his pokemon to go to a specific location in case of separation.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:12 pm
Damon shared a glance with his fellow Griff, the two looking a little more anxious about getting information that might save their asses from the boss.
With a light nod, swallowing, Damon stood up.
“Okay, how do you want to proceed from here, we can give you our contact information and meet up again when you've had time to look into this?”  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:14 pm
Andre gathered up the rest of the pictures and the records book so he could look them over, seemingly unnoticing of the other men’s uneasiness. “Hm…?” He didn’t look up from the documents, pale eyes sharp and intent. “Oh, yes. That would be helpful.” With a wave of his hand Louis was pulling a small, electronic device in a leather case from his breast pocket. “Louis will collect that information from you.

The blond typed a series of passwords, scanned his thumb-print, and then handed the device over to Damin. “Oh, and if you think of something that you think might be useful, do let me know.” Andre tossed the photos onto the desk. “Even the smallest bit of information can be of use.”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:15 pm
“Yeah, no problem, if we find anything else…” Damin replied taking the device that Louis handed him and putting in a secure line number.
While he entered the information, Sevv also got to his feet, rubbing his palms over his pants.
“Thanks for taking the job”  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:16 pm
Finally, he looked up to smile at the silver-haired male. “Of course.” He set the book aside before standing himself. “Please feel free contact me with any concerns as well.” He bowed his head humbly even as he reached out to shake Sevv’s hand. “I hope to retrieve your stolen goods as soon as possible.”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:17 pm
Sevv reached out to shake Andre’s hand in return “All you gotta do is point us in the right direction, we'll take care of the dirty work. Just… kind of hard to do much in the dark”  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:18 pm
Andre smiled brightly, “Yes, I can understand how that would be a bit difficult.” He laughed lightly as he released the others hand and started towards the door. “You’ll hear from me in a week to keep you updated.” He assured the men in the room. He stopped at the door to wait for Louis to join him and once the blond was at his side. “It was a pleasure to meet you, gentlemen.”  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff