Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
Clannad and Clannad After Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:21 am
Have y'all seen this anime? I finished watching it two weeks ago and loved it! My husband watched it with me. It's quite the tear-jerker for sure. I tried to make my avi look a little like Nagisa when she has long hair.

(the image is large but I couldn't find a good one that was smaller)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(the one on the right)

What did y'all think of the anime and who was your favorite character (I think my favorite character is pretty obvious lol)

What were your favorite parts? My husband and I loved the running gag between Nagisa's parents with their bread.

If you've read the manga and seen the anime, what were your thoughts? Did the anime follow the manga well?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:41 am
I put reviews of it on the reviews and ratings page, but I'll warn you in advance, they're distinctly negative ones.  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:03 am
The Millenium Walken
I put reviews of it on the reviews and ratings page, but I'll warn you in advance, they're distinctly negative ones.

Awww that's too bad. I'm sorry you didn't like them very much sweatdrop Honestly I mostly like the art-style, but I didn't think the story was all that bad. The story I thought was really depressing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:53 pm
I watched this when it first came out back in the day and I have good memories of it. This was also when I was doing a binge watch of AIR and Kanon at the time though. I don't want to revisit it cause I'm afraid it wont be as good as i remember them.  

Etoiles_Lapin

Sparkling Shoujo

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:52 am
Etoiles_Lapin
I watched this when it first came out back in the day and I have good memories of it. This was also when I was doing a binge watch of AIR and Kanon at the time though. I don't want to revisit it cause I'm afraid it wont be as good as i remember them.

I liked it, I thought it was too depressing though sweatdrop  
✩ ANIME

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff