Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:49 pm
Faleen bobbed her head in understanding, shrugging a shoulder with a quick "Fare enough." She grinned again "I need you to return to HQ, and return here with the full specs of the Rotom project." She said, still grinning "I took a whole lot of stuff, but unfortunately, those were not kept in the tech labs, we kept those in the biology labs."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Zacharie cocked his head slightly, his gaze narrowing in suspicion. "...What will you do with them?" He asked curiously, a slight frown tugging at the corners of his lips. He knew that the Rotom was involved somehow...why else would she want the experiment information? It shouldn't be too difficult though...he had Virus and Porygon that were well trained...  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:04 am
Her smile only broadened "As I promised, I'll tell you everything if you manage to bring me those files."
No point in feeding him any hints, He knows enough already. She figured that telling him now wouldn't be any harm, but this was a bit more interesting... see if he could do it. So much fun~
"All I'll tell you is that it'll help."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:09 am
After staring thoughtfully at the other for a moment, the Agent nodded briskly in acceptance. "I accept and will bring you the information as soon as possible." He said, tone firm as he held out his hand towards Faleen. "I'll be in contact so be prepared to tell me everything."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:19 am
Perfect! Of she couldn't ask for a more perfect opportunity! Faleen reached out to take Zacharie's hand, squeezing it once and shaking it firmly once.
"Good, you made the right choice I think."

her other hand reached out just then, her hand closed as if holding something. "Take this." She said,
With the same hand she had been using to shake Zacharie's hand, she moved the younger grunt's hand so she could place something into it.
"Once you get the files just head back here and toss this into the air, i'll be here in no time flat."

A small, metal object was placed into his palm, it would be difficult to make out what it was, and it was no bigger than the ball on a sewing pin, though it was flat on one end.
"And don't worry, it's nothing dangerous... on its own anyway. It'll just help me find you when you're ready."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:25 am
Well...it wasn't as if she didn't already know where the base was. As long as he kept a close eye on it he didn't think that there was anything that...whatever it was, could do. "Alright, I'll take your word for it." He wasn't sure that was necessarily wise but he had committed to this and he wasn't about to back out now. His fingers curled around the device protectively before he stuffed it into his pocket.

There was nothing left to discuss. It was time for him to get back to the base.

With a soft sigh, Zacharie gave the other a firm look. "Take care of Faleen." He said seriously, looking the other over critically before giving a slight wave and starting back into town where he would catch his ride back to headquarters.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas