Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:35 am
User Image

Hey guys, Leo here. Many have heard of me as a strong fighter (or to be more precise will hear of me as such), but anyone who truly knows me will be able to tell you about my love for food. Mmmmhhh food... What was I saying? Oh yeh. SO, I thought I'd use this place to share my tips and tricks when it comes to creating incredible meals with little effort (well pretty good ones at least). Feel free to share your own recipes so I can eat even more wonderful food 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:41 pm
Well, guess I should start with my favourite, chicken!.. Or is that ribs... Or pork.. Mmmmmhhh. Oh sorry, chicken. The first step to a good bit of chicken is the sauce, otherwise its far too dry. I've made some very... interesting sauces in my time, but a fairly simple sauce I keep returning to is my basic sweet sauce. Yes, I'm good at naming things.  

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:42 pm
I tend to make my basic sweet sauce in the glass pan I plan on cooking the chicken in. For that you'll need some barbecue sauce, ketchup, honey, soy sauce, beer and lastly some chilli and garlic. Trust me, it's not as bad as it sounds. Ummm.. I can't really say how much of each you should add, I just do it by eye. Hmmm.. Well, I guess most of it is beer, then a fairly large amount of barbecue sauce, use the ketchup to help thicken the sauce a bit, then about two, maybe three tea spoons of honey. Add the soy sauce until there's a thin layer of it all over your pan and finally sprinkle chilli and garlic all over until you think there's enough. Now mix, or you'll end up with something very odd indeed. While you make your sauce it's a good idea to get the oven heated, unless you want to mix the sauce again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:43 pm
Once Your Sauce is sufficiently mixed, you can add the chicken. Add as mean thighs, breasts and wings as your pan can fit! Time to pop it into the oven! turn the pieces of chicken over every 15-20 minutes and turn the pan around after 45 minutes. Once your chicken is gorgeously golden brown on either side it should be ready to eat, but if your still not sure listen to my mothers advice, it never hurts to leave it in the oven for another 5 minutes!

There you have it, my basic sweet sauce chicken. Cook a bit of rice and mixed veg and you got yourself a meal, or if you're like me skip the extra stuff so you can have even more chicken!

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
48.)symbols

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items