Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Be Not Bored (Jester + Kiss of Death)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Backflip here, twirl here, kick-jump there... He remembered all the things he'd been practicing for his routine in Royal Rainbow Troupe, but today was just one of his off days, and he couldn't quite get his feet to keep up with his head. Good thing there was no show yet. That was the joys of practice, right? To make sure this didn't happen in front of a crowd. He sighed, and then rested his rump on the flattest rock nearby, and listened to the birds for a while, as he contemplated a break. This was clearly the time for it.

A lovely grey and yellow doe seemed to have wandered nearby, and he could feel himself itch for an audience. That might kick him into gear to do something right, especially since he felt awful and paranoid he'd lose every friend he had at any given opportunity if he failed... He bristled at himself and then shook it off. "Hi there. Wanna see me mess up a few tricks if you're bored and have the time? I need a critical eye," he added uncomfortably.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was on her own along with a tiny beetle darting in and out of her yellow hairs, happily keeping her company. Her ramcat was not with her today as it darted off rather early, possibly to hunt for something to eat.

Kiss of Death yawned as she walked, not really paying attention as to where she was going. Her litter of kin had long ago grown up and were out on their own so she didn't have any important motherly duty to attend to anymore. For now, she was free and able to do whatever she liked.

She dawdled through the bushes and was walking past some rocks before an unfamiliar voice stopped her in her tracks. Slowly, with all the time in the world, she turned her head just slightly to the right and lowered her eyelids into a mischievous stare.

Her eyes saw a rather interesting looking kin. An Acha to be exact, and he had an offer she could not refuse. He wanted her to judge him as he was about to make a fool out of himself.

Without much effort, a crooked smile creeped out from one corner of her mouth, exposing her sharp teeth. "Of courssse.." she replied, "my day has just started." She walked a little closer to the buck to get a better view. "Impress me."

Pigxels

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:45 pm
He smiled at her willingness to stick around, and then felt his heart beat a little with nervousness. Right, okay. Time to not screw up, then. He braced himself for a second, closing his eyes and preparing to try a backflip while standing in the same place, not shifting too far forward or backward. He took a deep breath, and then sprang as straight up as he could, splaying his legs out, and then tilting in the air, watching the world turn around in his eyes, before landing flat with a loud thunk against the dirt. He'd shifted back a little too much, and he shuffled back to where he was. Shoot.

He glanced her way and wondered if she'd note the mistake. Probably not, only those in the RRT tribe knew most of the rigid rules and expectations for putting on a display, but it still rattled him a little. Thank goodness there was no one else around who would notice something like that.

He determined he would try again, and when he left the ground and met the same position, he breathed out a loud, "Ah hah!", in satisfaction. "I did it! Anything you want to see in particular?"

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:43 pm

Her natural taunting smile quietly crept onto her face as she watched the acha do his thing.
        From what she saw, it only reminded her of other mare's offspring. Clumsy but oh so cute.
        It was hard not to notice the flop at the end since falling on the ground was never seen as a good sign, but as a mother herself, she knew giving a compliment heals the heart faster than a sneering opinion.
        The doe was about to open her mouth to cheer him on but he did not give up and tried to wow her again. The second time over, he seemed pleased with himself at what he could do.

Kiss of Death had never seen a kin put in so much effort in an act. Perhaps... he was part of a tribe? she thought. Quite possible.. but i don't know..

"That was very interesting to watch," she said in a clear loud voice, "Have you been practising long?"

Walking over to him, she checked him from horn to hoof, nudging her nose on his shoulder and then his neck, just in case he had injured himself.

Pigxels

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:38 pm
He jittered at the tickle at his neck and squeaked. "Not too long, no... I'm still kinda new to the RRT tribe, but I try. Not the best, but I try. Maybe someday I'll throw a legendary event and awe a massive crowd and finally get my big break." His voice was dreamy and wistful, wishing off into the future.

He noted her smile, and felt an internal peace. The fact she'd proded him only made him feel better it wasn't at him, a deep-seated, nagging, irrational fear he'd had all his life. Or maybe she did, he concluded, but didn't give himself a single second to chew on that thought.

He perked up and flicked his ears, a nervous tick, and ran a nervous, but happy circle around her, checking out her fluffy fur, almost a mane, and crocodile-grin. "So you're pretty and interesting! Where do you come from?"

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:54 pm

"No no, I won't bite you, just checking for any injuries..." she went on letting out soft chuckles as the check up was finally completed. After all, she does it to her Ramcat too. She doesn't like seeing precious living things being hurt. Unless it was close to death then she ends them quickly without regret...and sometimes she will eat them...

"The RRT Tribe? Please do tell me more. It sounds like there are a lot of you being in this...tribe...thing..." Of course she had no idea what that all meant. She had never traveled in big packs before or with any kin else. Just by herself and her companion...

Upon hearing anything being asked about herself, she slipped out a devious smile again. "From the swamp," she replied quite happily as she swished her tail against her leg. "You look quite interesting too, as if born in a dark cave. Which area are you from? I haven't seen you before..."

Pigxels
so happy this is not another dead thread ;-; ty <33

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:33 pm
His skin twitched at the tickle of her nose, and he bit back a giggle while she finished her checkup. Maybe someday he'd not be so ticklish. "Oh yes! Watch Me runs it. A bit of a tough crowd... but they mean well! They just like to be the best they can be, and I just need to hone my skills. I'm from the desert, actually. I was a traveling performer before forgetting what The Ache was, and uh... well here I am," he added awkwardly. It was a strange thing to talk about. The Ache itself was a strange thing. He'd long since accepted being here in the swamp though, despite missing the hot sun and sand.

"I uh, was only here a month when the expedition to one of the obelisks came about. I wasn't very homesick at the time, given I'd not been here long, and the swamp is just so big and gives plenty of space, but now I... I kind of wish there would be another trip. I'm pretty homesick lately. Guess I took advantage of that." He shrugged off a sudden quiet sadness, and figured eventually there'd be another chance. He wondered what it was like to simply be born here. Then it clicked. He tilted his head. "Have you ever gotten out to see anything beyond the swamp, ever?"

FrostyPeaches
NP! >w< Any time you wanna poke me, go for it!

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games