[ B ] New Tricks [Watch Me/Rouge]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Roll over,” Watch Me repeated for the seventh time, and despite it being the seventh time, his voice was still filled with hopeful enthusiasm.

Perfect Star looked up at him with big eyes, tail wagging, showing absolutely no comprehension.

“Come on now, show her your new trick, I know you can do it. Are you ready,” he paused for dramatic effect, shooting a quick glance at Rouge to make sure her interest hadn’t waned, “now, roll over!”

Perfect Star slumped over onto her side with a ‘whump’ sound, tail thumping the ground lazily. She did not at any point roll but Watch Me was delighted all the same. It had promise, it had style, she was perfectly adorable!

“Goood giiirl,” he crooned.

Jun D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rouge watched the proceedings with a frozen smile. Not for the first time, she wondered whether it had been such a good idea to let Watch Me raise his own little puppy. "Little," in a metaphorical sense. Perfect Star was approximately the size of two puppies. Sideways.

"Very nice!" she exclaimed at the conclusion, "it just needs a little more work. Perhaps I could train her for you?"

And put on a diet.

Ruriska
;A;<3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:01 pm
"Oh, no, no, that's quite alright," Watch Me said hurriedly. "We're almost there. We have a," he paused for a moment to help a struggling Perfect Star sit up again with a nudge of his hoof, "a bond. I couldn't possibly let anyone else train her."

Not that he didn't think Rouge was a marvelous trainer but she and her pack did a lot of running around and he really wasn't sure his baby could handle that.

A thought he almost reconsidered when someone across the clearing announced 'dinner time!' and Perfect Star became a sudden blur of action, racing towards potential food as if her life depended on it.

"Good girl!" He called, because constant positive reinforcement was very important.

Jun D
love ya <3

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces