Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆CHAT ROOM
School/College work!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:13 pm
So Had to cancel the commercial contest due to
my exams ! will make a new contest soon!

Sorry guys i will not be on gaia much for a week Due to exams
(mid Terms) my life depends on and also my convention freedom

I usually am good with all subjects but this particular prof is scream she was like read your text books
and additional lecture online....blah blah and then all those extra links are articles from like Time , or Forbes .....and she is also giving us question from those ... stressed no way i can remember all of that ....and don't even get me started on the text book .... it like a book of examples and never actually gets to a point ...

Ex. boss and employee must work together , to have good business
next line
Ex. If employee and boss do not have good relationship the business will fail

its the same thing written in a bunch of different ways .... sorry trying not to swear!

IDK who approved that text book they should be fired! scream

crying = Stress!

TTYL Anime Help Guild
My crew members might be able to help whee

Please be nice to each other in the comments! Thank you

Do you have any teachers of school subjects that you want to share?
post below!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Good luck on your exams.
Try not to over do it. You need to make sure to rest so you're not to tired to take the exams.

phoebe-chan

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:42 pm
phoebe-chan
Good luck on your exams.
Try not to over do it. You need to make sure to rest so you're not to tired to take the exams.

Thank You crying 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:43 pm
good luck i know how ya feel im in college as well gonk  

Sapphiragurl88

Sugary Lightbringer

15,425 Points
  • Low-Rank Private 25
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • There are two sides... 50

MoonSquib

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:44 pm
I know you can do it!, you are greater than that teacher

I had one that hated me just because I was never hanging with him or hugging him, so he decided to give MY notes to other students, making me fail, but when we had a talk with the director of the school, my parent, myself and him, he got into serious problems and I was able to pass

*note: it was painting  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:42 pm
Good luck. I also have a exam for art. So i feel you. My teacher is a butt face tbh. She doesn't like my drawing style or should i say anime style and she says it will not help me in life no one wants a person who only draws anime; not people nor objects. Sorry if your stupid lecture is about humans and random objects and a essay on Picasso and some other people. I prefer my not real people and their over dramatic looks and actions.  

Prince_ram

Magical Shoujo

16,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:59 pm
Nena,

Take it from someone who has gone to college and survived. It's worth the struggle. Back in 1986 I finished my Associate of Science Degree in Electronics. I have had a wonderful career where I have had a lot of high tech and Electronics related jobs. Good Luck on your exams. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:21 pm
Well, I wish you luck on the exams. As far as the guild, I am here. If you need anything let me know.  

Eowalenna
Crew

Dapper Shoujo

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:53 pm
Oh!!! That's so ridiculous! I hate how the Tenure of teachers work, and all the muddy stuff that basically allows teachers who don't teach??? to be teachers lol.
But at least some do care!
I've had all kinds
On the negative side I had a science teacher who singled me out and wouldn't ever attempt to help me when I would ask for help or clarification on stuff that he clearly left info out of? because of my style of dress, and idk maybe he thought I was a lesbian/ormaybe he thought I was hot? He was def one of "THOSE" teachers
girls said he'd touch them or say weird things
never too far but DEF far enough
he knew better with me HAHA anyways >.>
left his class that year telling him on a survey thing they handed out that I'd rather work at Mcdonalds than do something to do with science thanks to his class
Idk if I'm proud of it or not but I so was then LOL

POSITIVE side
in 7th grade, first year I went back to public schooling from homeschooling, I had an English teacher that to this day touched my heart. She never minded how I dressed (was very gothic, and she was an older, classy christian lady?) and always encouraged me like a grandmother would I loved her class more than anything
She told me at the end of the year away from the other students, that she wanted badly to see me go to college for something with writing and I just
I cry in my hear everytime! She was the sweetest User Image

Anyway, I really hope it goes well for you and you can work past the stress!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU. If something doesn't make sense, it's okay to take a break and go back to it later when you feel like you can grasp at it again User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:36 am
I am currently on break from class...and let me tell you, I AM SOO DONE WITH BREAK!! I finally completed 60 credit hours towards my degree plan so next semester holds some really exciting things for me. I get to start Nursing school In less than two weeks. I am not only nervous but excited as well. I have worked so hard for this and I know once the program starts it will be even harder! Im just proud of what I have accomplished so far. Having two young children and being in college at the same time is soooo tough!!! Anyways thank you for adding me to the guild! And nice to meet you!!!  

jamammy

☆CHAT ROOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff