Submit

mindsend

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If I was one of these legendary kin... Where would I be? What would they even look like?

Leaping delicately over a small creek, Trip the Light observed his environment carefully. He had had a close call earlier that morning stopping to get a drink and barely avoiding a snap a his muzzle that would have stopped this journey early from one of the large ambush predators that had been hiding in the pond he had stopped to drink from on his journey, and now he was on edge, even if he wasn't deterred from his mission.

He had heard, time and time again about Legendary kin, kin gifted with the ability to give blessings to expecting families larger clutches of lambs, and he was told there was one that was regularly found in the area he was now navigating, but as he had never seen a legendary kin, he wasn't exactly sure what he was looking for, or if it was even a true story.

Clearing his throat the Purple kin lifted his voice, "hello? Is.. Ah. Is there anyone here?"

Amorpheous
I am but as lost as a lamb as Trip the light here lol

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Legendary kin were the subject of many stories, many of them spun wildly out of proportion due to telling and retelling. They certainly bless expectant does, that is certain, but the exact power of their blessing is unknown--perhaps because legendaries themselves did not understand the full extent of their powers. Some were blessed by the MotherFather with additional abilities, others not, but all are given a special understanding of the Swamp, something that allows them to hear what others can't and understand more of what is to come.

Starburst, for her part, always hoped the children to be healthy, but she blessed for other things, things more suited to the shaping of hearts and minds rather than legs and tails.

Trip the Light was in luck, having come to these parts of the swamp looking for a legendary. There were two who made their home here, two legendaries always happy to help. They always knew in a strange way, spoken to them by the Swamp, when they were needed. When the purple kiokote was finally in sight, Starburst called out warmly, "Hello there!"

mindsend

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

mindsend

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trip's ears turned first toward the responding call before his head followed. His expression warmed happily as he moved closer to the other kin, careful not to get too close before insuring he didn't come off as intimidating or threatening to the doe, "Hi there. Uh.. This may sound a bit odd, but I was looking for something.. Or rather someone. The names Trip the Light by the way, Trip for short."

He felt sort of ridiculous now that there was actually someone here to tell him if he was going the right direction -- legendary kin sounded like some sort of tale told to gullible youngsters and send them to seek out as a sort of joke, "Ah well. I.. I was told that there were some Legendary kin that lived in the area, and I was wondering if you could direct me toward where they are? That is, if they are actually around here... Or... Exist."

The purple Buck's nose darkened slightly where the fur was thinnest as he blushed slightly, a single ear flicking backwards in embarrassment, gaze dropping, "A friend and I are expecting our second clutch and I was told I could ask a Legendary for a blessing. After a bit of asking around I was told that I could find one around here, but I'm not even sure they exist or what I'm even supposed to look for. Or even how a blessing works."

Amorpheous

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff