• Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:10 pm
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire
It was a good read for sure, I am happy wth my vote.
Thank you for your contribution! don't forget you earned F&R for voting!

Working on profile in word a bit. I am trying to draw him myself. May draw him then get him comissioned in a graphic art style.
Oh that is such an awesome idea! after you finish getting someoen to do the art I wanna see it badly!

Will do. I don't draw males often but I am getting better. Deviant art if you want to see some of my other stuff.
That Claira picture almost reminds me of Zelda!

I have a Deviant Art Profile as well, but I only have my kid drawings up that I drew about ten years ago. I probably should upload new art lol.

So I've been told, I should paint her one day to do the comparision. I feel you I never update mine enough. I should do more comissions.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:50 pm
Sarria_Holyfire
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire

Working on profile in word a bit. I am trying to draw him myself. May draw him then get him comissioned in a graphic art style.
Oh that is such an awesome idea! after you finish getting someoen to do the art I wanna see it badly!

Will do. I don't draw males often but I am getting better. Deviant art if you want to see some of my other stuff.

I have a Deviant Art Profile as well, but I only have my kid drawings up that I drew about ten years ago. I probably should upload new art lol.

So I've been told, I should paint her one day to do the comparision. I feel you I never update mine enough. I should do more comissions.
Thought about having an Art contest, but we are not big enough yet, you need quite a number of active people to get even a few artistically inclined folk. Glad you are one of them! We need MOOARR.  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sarria_Holyfire

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:01 pm
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire

Thought about having an Art contest, but we are not big enough yet, you need quite a number of active people to get even a few artistically inclined folk. Glad you are one of them! We need MOOARR.

Do you guys have a button yet, people like to click pretty buttons. I would like to see more of your art. I always perfer seeing ocs. A art contest would be fun and so are events. I need a bamboo board so I can work on graphic art. I have bee a recruiter/ word spreader in a few guilds so forgive me if I am overstepping but perhaps asking for guild art in the art forum would send more trafic this way.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:34 pm
Sarria_Holyfire
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire

Do you guys have a button yet, people like to click pretty buttons. I would like to see more of your art. I always perfer seeing ocs. A art contest would be fun and so are events. I need a bamboo board so I can work on graphic art. I have bee a recruiter/ word spreader in a few guilds so forgive me if I am overstepping but perhaps asking for guild art in the art forum would send more trafic this way.

I'm actually completely okay with people advertising in the guild. As long as they are part of a role play razz Active members get that right, but hey I recommend all your critiques and suggestions. I'm a super chill Capt'n :] Only harsh on people when they purposefully violate rules. Which is way rare! Not that there is a rule against anything you havesaid haha.

We have a Guild Advertisement Topic in the picture forum I believe. Not really art, I mean it is kind of.

And what is this button that you speak of?

I have always wanted to do wood burning art.  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sarria_Holyfire

Relentless Seeker

20,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:36 pm
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire

I'm actually completely okay with people advertising in the guild. As long as they are part of a role play razz Active members get that right, but hey I recommend all your critiques and suggestions. I'm a super chill Capt'n :] Only harsh on people when they purposefully violate rules. Which is way rare! Not that there is a rule against anything you havesaid haha.

We have a Guild Advertisement Topic in the picture forum I believe. Not really art, I mean it is kind of.

You do not know what a button is *gasp* if you look in my sig there is a pretty thing that says kuoh achedmey (spelling?) if you click it it will lead to that guild which is quiet helpful.

Sounds good I lke giving suggestions and opinions. Got art finished but cant find my printer so I hope the computer pictures I took will be good enough to get it commisioned.

Oh what whould you want to make with word burning art?  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:02 pm
Sarria_Holyfire
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire
narxfang
Sarria_Holyfire

You do not know what a button is *gasp* if you look in my sig there is a pretty thing that says kuoh achedmey (spelling?) if you click it it will lead to that guild which is quiet helpful.

Sounds good I lke giving suggestions and opinions. Got art finished but cant find my printer so I hope the computer pictures I took will be good enough to get it commisioned.

Oh what whould you want to make with word burning art?
AHHH okay so yeah in the Guild Advertisement Topic we got lots of premade buttons for The Note. I just call them Guild Ads. My sig is also one! or should be, haven't clicked it in a while..I should test that haha.

I think with word burning I'd like to do portraits, or very contemporary art, I don't know why haha. I am pretty good at photoshop, but I use ti for graphic design for video editing normally. not like my own drawings.  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:08 pm
RESULTS ARE DONE!! Narx and Lyndis are moving on to the semi finals! As of 5/31/2017, the results are as follows:

br3akape (Lyndis)
28% [ 4 ]
Hareonca (Krosis Amalur)
21% [ 3 ]
Narxfang (Narx)
50% [ 7 ]

We will continue with the semi finals in a few months! For now we are going to take a break from the tournament! I will be storing this topic in the public announcement storage section soon.

43.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff