[B] Namesake [Peep x Silent Passage]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was her namesake, embodied, made real. Though her stomach was low and swollen with egg and sack alike, it was barely showing and was of no pause for her. Her hoof-fall had grown no louder and her pace as even as before; though this was her first time to be a mother, she knew it was just another journey - another rite of passage. Another story to tell, another story to learn by.

Silent Passage flit through the Swamp, aimless, but moving, ever moving, for the stories never ceased.

Ruriska
<33333333333333333333333

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was nothing aimless to how Peep was moving through the Swamp. There was that ever present pull in her chest, that delightful desperate need to be somewhere. A new parent would be at the end of her journey, waiting to be blessed and she was always eager to reach them, even if it meant long days of travelling to get there.

She didn’t tired, didn’t falter. Peep continued her onward march until under the mangroves, their massive roots rising from the Swamp, she caught up with the doe. Another Acha with her belly full of life.

"I've found you," she sighed, grateful to finally be here.

Chrystali

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:56 pm
She didn't immediately hear the approach of the fellow Acha, but when the voice reached her ears, she slowed and came to a complete stop when her eyes found the owner. Silence reigned, her expression vaguely stoic but a sort of curious intrigue lighting her bright eyes as she dipped her horned head.

"You have found me," she agreed softly, "Silent Passage." She hesitated in consideration but not outwardly, traveling the valleys of her thoughts and possible outcomes before she chose her path and spoke again.

"You are small, but carry so much...vibrancy in you. An oasis in the desert." A life force in the middle of heat and death, but also home. "What are you?"

Ruriska

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:08 pm
Peep’s pace slowed at her last approach, closing the last bit of distance between with relaxed steps. Her fellow Acha doe reminded her instantly of a still pool, not even a ripple upon the surface, impossible to say how deep it went. “Peep,” she offered her name in return, mirroring Silent Passage’s soft and contemplative mood.

She gave her time and space to speak and was quietly pleased with the results. Of course, not everyone had heard of the Swamp’s chosen, though Peep had grown used to being recognized, or at least never questioned when she appeared to give a blessing.

“I am one of the Ascended. The MotherFather allows me use of her power to bless you and your children, to help you both... if you so will it.”

Chrystali

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:29 pm
Something like familiarity lit her eyes, a knowledge of the notion but in a limited capacity. "I've heard of The Touched," she replied softly, clearly. "I was unaware that we of the sand dunes were able to be reached." It was silly to think otherwise, in hindsight, but the fables had always spoken of the Kimeti as the favored - she hadn't gleaned any stories otherwise. Now, it would seem, she was living her own story to tell.

Silent Passage slowly lifted her great crested head and took slow steps towards Peep, consideration weighed in her gaze. "What does one exchange for such a thing?" she asked after a contemplative stretch. "What would be worthy of the MotherFather's eye and presence?"

Ruriska

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:59 pm
Peep’s nose wrinkled slightly with amusement and her gaze went far away with thought. “The second I met, and I have met a few... mostly due to spending a lot of time pregnant,” she smiled, not at all embarrassed by the admission, “she is a dear friend now and she is a Kiokote from the plains. So long ago now. But I still remember looking up and there she was, as a cheetah. She changed me, helped uncover strength I didn’t know I had.”

Peep was a solid, comforting presence, radiating welcome as the doe took those slow steps forward. “Nothing,” she answered. “You are always worthy. So are your children, whom I bless with good health, wisdom and great kindness.”

Chrystali
You can end there and go forth with babs!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces