[B] How to Hold a Conversation for Dummies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suishii

Normal Blob

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Winterborne curled up in a dry hollow at the base of a fallen log, trying to get comfortable. Lately she had been more hungry, tired, and irritable than she had ever recalled being. Usually, she was able to ignore such minor things, and they would pass swiftly. But for some reason she could not stand it any longer.

Uncharacteristically, she felt an urge to... talk to someone? Was she ill? Truly this was a sign of madness. She had already... spoken to someone recently so she had hoped she had gotten it out of her system...

She sighed heavily, blowing up a little puff of dust from her hollow. Still not comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:10 pm
"Aren't you something to behold!" The doe's state had called to her, and so Roses in Bloom had dutifully come, trotting gently after the other. She found her in the quiet hollow, and the legendary mare smiled gently upon the younger doe. Still keeping her distance, Roses in Bloom offered her a gentle bow.

"Wonderful to meet you, sweet one. Would you mind if I kept you some company? I find myself rather tired," she spoke softly, her glowing gaze soft and loving. Perhaps that was a little fib, but the doe before her seemed... strong. Confident. Approaching it sweetly might not be the best approach.

Suishii

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Suishii

Normal Blob

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:30 pm
Winterborne lifted her head immediately. How had this doe snuck up on her? She must be really out of it... unless...

"H--" she had to clear her throat here-- "Hello."

After much, much too long of a pause, she continued. "Yes."

She paused again, somehow feeling as if maybe she should say something more, but not being sure exactly what. After thinking on it another long while, all she could manage was an embarrassingly squeaky, "Thanks?" She then froze up completely, mortified. Had she truly been reduced to this, stuttering lamely while curled up in the dirt?

Wow, this was going.... so well...

Moonstone Dazzle
aaaand i think im going to have to go to bed XD but ill post again tomorrow morning I think!

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:59 pm
"Please, don't feel obligated to entertain this old soul. Sometimes I enjoy the quiet reprieve during my travels." Roses in Bloom offered her a gentle smile, lowering herself to lay across from the doe. Not too close, but still enough to show her concern and care. She let her tail drape lazily across the ground, and Rose looked fondly upon the other doe.

"I've heard somewhere, I think, that comfortable silences are better for the soul than forced conversation. The ability to rest with nothing between you to fill the air, and simply enjoying one another's company. It's a true sign of comfort and companionship."

Rose tilted her head to the side, questioning.

"What do you think?"

Suishii

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out