Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:26 pm
The kiss on his temple was wholly unexpected and the blond blinked rapidly a few times as he struggled to process the gesture and to reconcile with the fact it was from his best friend and not his boyfriend; he was far too used to such gestures from the latter, and now it only served as a reminder of that. Swallowing the lump that formed in his throat and hugging his arms a little tighter around himself he replied quietly, "Here's fine."  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:31 pm
Wasn't there anything else he could do?... Maybe something, it was only little but still. "Okay, I'll stay here and get on with a few things on my gear. If you fall asleep I'll be awake to answer any calls, and I'll go to sleep when you get up to go okay? Does that work?" He was already tired but he didn't want Abel to be worried about missing a call or anything, he could cope with staying up for a few more hours.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:45 pm
Did that work? Probably. It sounded okay, at least, even though he honestly didn't believe he would sleep at all. "Alright," he said, then reluctantly straightened up so he could glance around for the best way to lie down in the rather crowded blanket fort, "that sounds fine."  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
"Right." Taavi shuffled to the side a bit to make it easier for Abel to lie down. "Just... uh... relax as much as you can I guess, Dr. Chakwas didn't seem to think there's be anything she needed to tell you so.... I know that probably doesn't help." He'd sleep some time whether he wanted to or not, bodies just shut down sooner or later. "Um, Abel, do something for me? Don't take your car in when you go later, take a pokemon okay? I don't know how straight you're thinking but I really don't want you to drive."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:03 pm
"Yeah, I'll try..." No it didn't help much, but he didn't need to tell Taavi that, he didn't want to make him worry any more than he already was. As the blond scooted down a bit before lying down and pulling one of the blankets over him, he frowned thoughtfully and shook his head. "I don't really feel like driving, I'll probably take Caleb or something, don't worry."  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:10 pm
"Oh, good." Taavi reached over and down to squeeze Abel's shoulder. "Thanks. I don't want to be worried about you too you know? If you fall asleep and wake up late, taking a bird is faster than ground pokemon or driving so - uh - yeah you could go with Valour or Scully. Not that I think you will! But, uh, you know I worry about things a lot? So I make plans for if something goes wrong. So. Just so you know." Ugh, s**t, he was rambling when he should be letting Abel rest! Taavi smoothed a hand back over his wild, disorderly hair and let out a steady breath. "But I'll stop talking now okay? Just... I'm here, that's all." He was Abel's best friend and so he was going to do his best to support him right now, like a best friend should!  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:36 pm
Taavi always said so many words almost without fail; it was a little odd that he took at least some measure of comfort that at least one thing was more or less normal in stressful times like this. "I know," he assured his best friend with a brief, tired pat to his hand, "and thanks. I really do appreciate it. I appreciate you. You get some rest too, okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:39 pm
"I will," Taavi returned the gentle hand pat, "as soon as you head out I'll lie down but until then I'll stay alert. That's what friends are for."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas