[b]Whorled + Roses in Bloom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whorled walked the dune sand, where the sea grass started over taking everything in long gripping swatches and other foliage started to gamely grow. He could hear his brother's shouts farther away taunting a friend into the surface and a high pitch resulting squeal at the chilled water.

Some things weighted heavily on his mind. Morning Mist for one, and he probability of a clutch and would he be as wonderful of a parent as his own dam? He switched his tail, thoughtful and continued to walk further away from the expanse of the grey blue water.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:47 pm
From the water's surface a swan followed after the buck, delicate wings stretched along the canopy. She trumpeted a joyous song, sweeping low to land before him him in his travels. In the blink of an eye, the swan was a doe- smiling knowingly over what lay in store for the buck.

"Aren't you something lovely," she greeted, offering a soft bow of her head. Roses in Bloom waited for him to approach, or perhaps to continue walking.

"Anything on your mind?"

Shaddaling

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:52 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

Whorled stepped back, eyeing the swan as if it could be the source of trauma, swans could be very mean. He paused, and nodded to the Legendary recognizing the doe from local tales and it was Roses something.

"Quite a few things," He said finally, approaching her. "Would you care to walk?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:56 pm
"I would be most delighted. This gift from the MotherFather has gotten me traveling, and I must say, the push to see the world has been something wonderfully." She fell easily in step with the buck, letting him set the pace for their travels. She was a companion, not a guide- she would not push unless it was requested of her. Besides that, it gave her the chance to see new things, meet new kin.

"Where would you like to begin?"

Shaddaling

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:02 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

"When does one know what it is to be a parent? I surely don't feel like I'm ready and yet well..." He trailed off in embarrassment. He simply walked thinking it over. "Or how does one know how to be a parent?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:06 pm
"When? I'd say never," Roses offered quite plainly, the slightest hint of a shrug in her shoulders. "I have eight of my own, and every new life I meet, every new parent-to-be, I find myself learning more and enjoying more each day. Like a lot of things, I don't think we ever know when we've learned enough- if there ever is anything we learn enough of. Does that make sense, or do I just sound like a silly old mare?"

She laughed a bit to herself, journeying on with him.

"As for the how, you follow your heart. You'll make mistakes, as we all do, and you'll learn. You can spend time with them, or you can leave them for the world to raise. Either way, they'll grow stronger and find lives beyond yours that you could never have imagined. I always say, so long as you don't actively harm them, there is no wrong way to be a parent." Her tail twitched, and she turned to eye the buck.

"What do you think?"

Shaddaling

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:29 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

"More true then anything. No matter the path you pick, no matter how many times you travel it, something always changes... so it makes sense that things are just constantly changing and well learning... if one is open to that sort of thing." Whorled continued to walk and hmm, listening.

"It is all to easy to harm someone..." He said simply, thinking it through. "You have eight? Congrats, I believe I should say."  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:39 pm
"You're open to learning and seeing change. I think you're going to be a great father, for what it counts." And she meant it. Once upon a time, Roses in Bloom may have said what she thought would make others happy, but no more. Only truths, even sweet ones like this. She and Half Truth had spent enough time dancing around one another not saying what they meant for her to do that sort of thing any further.

"Which is why I always say actively. There's a difference between active harm and accidental, in my eyes."

She grinned, ear to ear, a beautiful sort of giggle springing forth.

"My ladylove is wanting more, I believe. I've been hunting down the father to see if he wouldn't want more, believe it or not!"

Shaddaling

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:47 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

"I wish you luck on your hunt, and you and your lady a handsome clutch if you receive one," Whorled replied solemnly and gave a slight smile. "She is very lucky to have you. Or should I say they?"

He gave a little shrug and hmmed. "I think in a way, I would like them to be safe but I can't wish them safe. Smothering a child to keep them safe ins't any way to live..." He mused on the idea and sighed. "This is a bit difficult... but helpful... thank you." It was helping him smooth down some anxiety.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:03 pm
"I suppose it is us, isn't it? Love is a rather funny thing," she mused, turning her attention out to the expanse of swamp before them. When the buck asked for safety, Roses in Bloom stopped, looking down upon him fondly.

"Then I give you this as my wish and my blessing- may your children have wonderful, delighting lives,
and always make it out the other end of things alive. May they always know adventure, and on the road still, know that you love them."

She blinked, then sheepishly added.

"...What is your name, so that I may find you again?"

Shaddaling

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:12 pm
Moonstone Dazzle

"Ooh, it is Whorled, my dam is Still Flowers if you ever need to narrow it down." While all had one dream, it did not mean that one name and ones nickname would not cross. "Thank you, for your blessing." He added, bowing. "Thank you, also, for your time."  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games