Fee gold?!
  yes!
  No way!
View Results

Meyonaise

Friendly Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:32 pm
Hi there!
I'm Meyo. I've been gone from Gaia for a few years, came back and BAM. Everything is different. Some things remained the same and I'm grateful for that. I saw zOMG is back and I couldn't be happier!
I'm a happy go lucky person and it takes a lot to offend me. (Unless you're driving and you can't go the speed limit, or signal, or be aware of your surroundings, or you go WAY too fast, endangering the lives of those around you) Other than that I'm actually pretty chill. emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:20 pm
Sweet, another old newbie! I'm in the same boat.
Ugh, those same things irritate me on the road. All my near accidents that have happened were because someone else on the road was being a moron.
Also if you like ZoMG, I also suggest Lake Kindred. It's a very zen grinding game that gives you a lot of gold and items.

Keen Peach

Meyonaise

Friendly Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:24 pm
Miss Keen Peach
Sweet, another old newbie! I'm in the same boat.
Ugh, those same things irritate me on the road. All my near accidents that have happened were because someone else on the road was being a moron.
Also if you like ZoMG, I also suggest Lake Kindred. It's a very zen grinding game that gives you a lot of gold and items.
Oh my! Yes! Every single time! I've actually been driven off the road at least 6 times this winter because no one pays attention! TERRIFYING STUFF!

I haven't tried Lake Kindred yet but I'll definitely go take a look! I'm really excited to be back. I got so busy with school and work that I had zero time for life, let alone browsing the many many threads of Gaia sweatdrop

Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games