Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:17 pm
“Andre.”

The blond waited patiently.
He waited five minutes before releasing a soft sigh and shaking his head.

“I need to leave town for business.” He informed the man hunched over a microscope and scribbling furiously at a notebook. Andre didn't seem to hear him but Louis paid it no mind. “I'll be calling someone to keep an eye on you.” He paused to see if any complaint would be forthcoming, there was none.

Deft fingers worked over a phone screen and soon enough there was ringing.

“Hello, Akira? This is Louis. I’m sorry to call so suddenly but I was wondering if I could trouble you for a favour.”  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:39 pm
Akira had just gotten out of the shower and was drying down his hair with a towel when he heard his phone go off and hurried to answer it.

“Hello?” Louis was calling? That was rare. “Of course, Louis; anything. What can I do for you?” He had gotten off work a little while ago, so he didn’t really have anywhere to be.

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 pm
“I have some business to attend to out of town.” Louis began, pulling Andre’s hair back to keep it out of whatever it was he was working on. “I’ll be gone until tomorrow morning and Andre’s become…” He fished a hair tie out of his pocket and tied the long, purple locks up into a messy bun. “Well, he’s become a bit preoccupied.” He easily sidestepped the hand that reached up to swat at him.

“Would you be willing to come keep an eye on him?” He would have asked Zacharie but it was so difficult for the younger male to get away from his work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:21 pm
“Oh.” The store clerk blinked as he tried to process the entirety of what Louis was asking. The other man was going to be gone for a whole day…? And he wanted to leave Andre alone with Akira? Not that Akira would have minded in the least, but the way Louis spoke of Andre being ‘a bit preoccupied’ had him concerned. Was he doing something that caused the blonde to believe he shouldn’t have been left alone despite having been a grown man?

“Of...of course, Louis, I’ll be right there.” He guessed there must have been a reason he couldn’t have asked Zacharie. Work seemed likely, especially because Akira’s hours tended to be the opposite of everyone else’s, so at least he was free during the day. It was times like these he was grateful for that. If he was going to be over until the following morning, though, he realized it was probably best to call in and let the convenience store staff know he wouldn’t be in for work that evening.

Once he had packed everything and made the necessary arrangements, Akira called a cab and headed over to Andre’s place. He didn’t want to bother Louis, especially since it seemed like the guy had his hands full at that moment. Reaching his destination, he thanked the driver, paid him, and knocked at the door.

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces