Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Accalia's 1X1 Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AccaliaDawn

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:41 pm
Hello everyone! I am AccaliaDawn, originally MistresShawyn. I have been gone for quite sometime due to having no internet. Now that I have steady internet once again I am very much in need of a roleplay. And I simply will get left behind if I try to do a group roleplay. So here I am looking for a 1X1 roleplay.

I prefer to play a female. It's what I do best, but I can do a guy if we decide to do multiple characters, that way I can still play a girl. I will do yaoi but I'm not a big fan of yuri. I prefer to do straight though.

I will admit that I cannot do the super literate roleplaying. If my partner does a decent amount, I can as well. I just cannot bring myself to do the 3 or more paragraphs because I will end up rambling or trying to overrun the roleplay on accident. Once I get into those modes, it's more or less because of the fact that I love to write.

I may be a little rusty, so you will just have to bear with me, but I will get back into the swing of things rather quickly. Just quote me on here or shoot me a message with any questions!

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:45 pm
Fandoms I would be up for roleplaying:

ღ Harry Potter
ღ Lord of the Rings
ღ Digimon
ღ Pokemon
ღ Disney (Not necessarily actual Disney movies, but kinda like what Once Upon a Time did and what some other things are doing now where the story is changed a little. Especially in modern time. Ex: Beauty and the Beast. A beautiful girl's father is caught stealing from a very wealthy man in town and she sacrifices her freedom to let him go and they fall in love. )
ღ Once Upon a Time
ღ Teen Wolf
ღ Inuyasha
ღ Wolf's Rain
ღ The Avengers

For any of those I will gladly play actual characters to do OTPs, create OCs and pair them with actual characters from the series, or create all OCs and just use them in the same world.  

AccaliaDawn

AccaliaDawn

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:02 pm
Original Ideas I would be up for playing
Bold are the ones I really want to do
Underlined roles are the roles I would prefer to play
Ideas with a star I have a plot idea for so just ask away

Prince X Princess
Princess/Prince X Slave
Cop X Thief
Actor/Actress X Fan
Famous Person X Fan
Student X Teacher
Best Friends
Step Siblings

Angel X Demon
Angel X Human
Demon X Human
Witch X Warlock
Good Girl X Bad Boy ⚝
Best Friends Older Brother X Girl
Boyfriends Best Friend X Girlfriend

Vampire X Human
Vampire X Werewolf
Werewolf X Human

If there is an idea you have that I have not listed, let me know. I might actually want to do it and just didn't think of it or forgot to list it  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:28 am
AccaliaDawn
Fandoms I would be up for roleplaying:

ღ Harry Potter
ღ Digimon
ღ Pokemon
ღ The Avengers

For any of those I will gladly play actual characters to do OTPs, create OCs and pair them with actual characters from the series, or create all OCs and just use them in the same world.

I'm also open to the Stepsiblings idea. I do have OCs for both the Avengers and Harry Potter as well as plot ideas for each.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

CelestialInsomniac

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:35 pm
AccaliaDawn

Princess/Prince X Slave
Actor/Actress X Fan
Famous Person X Fan
Student X Teacher
Best Friends
Step Siblings
Angel X Human
Boyfriends Best Friend X Girlfriend
Vampire X Human
Vampire X Werewolf

The pairings above are what I would love to do with you.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games