Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[ b ] Under the Grass (Creature + Lull in Sunlight)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was going to be a mother.

It was a terrifying thought. Creature slowly slipped through the underbrush and came out on the other side, brushing leaves from her coat, nosing at a stubborn one until it fell off and twirled to the forest floor. She tilted her head, weariness flickering in her eyes as she came forward on light footed feet.

Then she sat down, sighed, and leaned her head against the trunk of a tree.

A mother. She had no idea if she could even handle that.

anemosagkelos
I hope it's okay to just quote you here!! I won a blessing from Lull in Sunlight back in the winter market quq

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Crouched above, she waited and watched the acha. It was rare these days she paid mind to the spark that let her know she was needed. She had other duties and had shed the coat of blessings onto others. If the swamp had wanted her to listen, it wouldn't have given her the right gifts to hide.

But today, today the feather ridge lifted in curiosity as she let her talons relax. And with a shriek, she lifted off into the air before spiraling down.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A gryphon was what flew down in front of the doe and yet it was an owlcat that now sat there.

Piercing eyes glowed pink as the owlcat watched, tail twitching to and fro. A queried hoot slithered out as it rose and began to strut forward. Perhaps it was saying hello?

kuropeco
Always fine to just start a blessing RP and quote me!

anemosagkelos

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:29 pm
Creature gently prodded her head against the side of the tree again. The bark was rough against her face, but she inhaled the familiar, soothing scent of the woods, the faint hints of lichen, a far off touch of smoke, too distant and too minor to be anything to be concerned about. She exhaled a breath.

There was a rustling sound, and then a screech. Creature's eyes popped open to stare in amazement at the owlcat that was now in front of her - or had it been something else? It was hard to tell; she had thought it was -

Perhaps her eyes were playing tricks. Creature sat up a little straighter, head tilted curiously.

"Hello," she said carefully.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:07 pm
"Hello," Lull in Sunlight cooed, as the owlcat vanished and she took its place. "I wonder what greeting you would offer a crocodile," she teased--it seemed owlcats were of no value in fear (a mistake, in her opinion).

The mare gave herself a shake, fur rising in peaks before settling down smooth, much like a feline. There was after all a lot of cat in her soul--birds less so when it came to mannerisms--as she watched the doe. Even her gait brought to mind a confidence that painted a picture of a proud lioness. But then that was to be suspected, she'd been studying them as of late.

"A first time mother, I expect. Are you special, do you think?" A trick question; the doe was special, the mare answering the call said as much. And yet did she know that.

kuropeco

anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces