[B] Nerves [Snowbell x Roses in Bloom]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:37 pm
Snowbell had honestly, truly planned to leave any second now. He had even taken two steps at one point - never mind that he had taken three back immediately after. He was a bundle of nerves and he had used what little courage he had to even consider seeking out a Legendary. Now he had none left to actually make the journey.

He let out a sigh and raised a hoof hesitantly before it came down to rest in the same place it had always been. He was not ready for this and if he was not ready for this how could he be ready for fatherhood.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:24 pm
"Are you going somewhere particular? Or just making friends with the ground?" The mare called, finally finding the buck at the end of her journey. Roses in Bloom smiled gently, careful not to spook the young buck in his approach. She laid across from him, tipping her head back curiously.

"Will you come sit with me a moment, little one?"

LOLTERGEIST

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:57 pm
Snowbell looked up with a start, eyes widened. He looked away bashfully - how long had she been watching? He cleared his throat and took the few steps needed to close the gap between them and took a seat.

"I had plans on going somewhere, yes," he said meekly. "But no guts to follow through."

Moonstone Dazzle
you are a saint. ;; thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:16 pm
"Where were you intending to go? It seems to me, if you can't find the guts to go, as you so put it, then it isn't anywhere worth being." She stared at him for a moment in consideration, no judgment in her gaze. Simply curiosity, pondering over the young buck. Roses in Bloom sighed softly, turning her appraising eye out to the distance.

"I spent my life searching for something out there to make me happier. Make me sure of myself. I never found it out in the world, more in myself than anything."

LOLTERGEIST

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:40 pm
Snowbell shied away for a moment before he met her eyes and saw the gentle look. He relaxed further, shuffling in his position for a moment. "It is not for myself that I journey," he said finally. Though, maybe it was and he had not yet come to the realisation. Who knew what the future him would be like.
A father, his mind reminded him.

"A beautiful doe was patient with my.. shy.. nature," he smiled softly. "She got close and has gifted me with children. I had only wished to give her a gift in return and seek a blessing for them. But I was too nervous and afraid to take the first step."

He looked up with a half smile, half grimace. "That's what I was trying to do when you saw me."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:01 pm
"Love is a many splendid thing, isn't it? The first time I had children, I was just as worked up about their well-being and bringing my mate a gift." Now he was lucky to get more than a teasing smile from her, but it mattered not. It was a different sort of love, not a young doe's love, but love nonetheless.

"Well, you need not worry about seeking a blessing. I can most certainly offer you mine. But that gift..."
her tail swished in amusement, looking down at the buck.

"What do you think you wish to bring her?"

LOLTERGEIST

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out