Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[END] One, two, three! (Honey Flower x Travels in Circles )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gooberfeesh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:20 am
anemosagkelos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Another clutch, another hopeful attempt at finding those who would bless his children. Honey Flower was no stranger when it came to encounters with legendaries; he had experienced two of them before his current third effort, and each wonderful exchange had left him far more grateful and inspired than the former. The mere thought of his offspring being blessed with additional joy, or fortune, or even a pleasant temperament was far too great a privilege to process. He was certain that Come Back to Me echoed the touched sentiment, even if her rough Totoma demeanor meant that she internalized her softer emotions rather than externalized them like her colorful Acha partner. Either way, he would continue his search and, if it were fate, he'd find what he was looking for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:28 am
G a b y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The moth fluttered lazily in pursuit of a User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.striking flash of white followed by black. Curiosity had sparked and then just as suddenly the feeling of roots tethering him to the ground took hold, suggesting another path. Directions were not something he usually took to, his mind had a way of severing such certainties, but this was different. This was need of him.

It may have taken long or short to find the acha--time in these endeavors was a suggestion--but he did. And so the moth that he was, he settled himself on the buck's back. Gentle sticky claws caught purchase on the scaled hide as his wings drooped open over pale sides. And he forgot, as he was prone to do, for this was quite a nice place to nap.

Or it would have been had a rumbled growl--"Oh Cat," he pouted, "can't I even doze for a moment?" The rake of a jellyfish's tentacles seemed to be his answer as he giggled at the sensation. It tickled in a strange way, even as it jolted him awake. And he frowned at his pets, apparently satisfied, as they flopped (or floated in Follows' case) down to wait. (Really, to any other it might have been a tad unsettling to have a cheetah and jellyfish with such seeming intelligence...)

Travels in Circles gave a final pout before walking up to the soft colored acha, stopping only to twist so that a back hoof could clumsily scratch at the spot behind his ear. Right then. Acha.

"Hello," he grinned, all traces of his earlier displeasure gone and yet obviously unashamed of his behavior at all.  

anemosagkelos

gooberfeesh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:03 am
anemosagkelos

The abrupt (though not entirely unexpected and nowhere near unwanted) appearance of red and white and--ah! legendary!--startled Honey Flower, though his surprise soon melted away and was replaced by immeasurable joy. "Hello!" he greeted eagerly, so very pleased to see exactly who he'd been looking for. "I'm so glad you found me. Really, this is wonderful." He fought the urge to prance about giddily, though he couldn't help if his hooves gave a slight bounce in untamed excitement.

"You see," he started, glowing with affection and pride. "I've been very lucky to have many children, and now it's happening again. I love each one dearly, and I want to make sure my new little ones are kind and met with kindness."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:40 pm
G a b y
The stag's smile remained even as his mind turned. He'd never had a kin tell him what they wanted from a blessing and while a part of him was glad that it could be so easy, it was so different from who he was.

"Kind and treated kindly," he tested out the words, slowly, nodding in consideration. It was nice enough really. Health and resilience had to be added even if perhaps they were implied. But anyone could have offered those and while it did not bother him, there was a twitch of a heartbeat that made him rebel. It was no different than someone trying to get him to follow a path. That just wasn't him.

He considered the acha before him, all delicate limbs and colors, "Your children shall be healthy and resilient, with kindness instilled that reciprocates kindness unto them." Oh that was good! He sounded so wise!

The acha reminded him of stories, of white fine sand found in places he hadn't visited. Sand and sky, clouds white, spectrals that were see-through. Up instead of out, left instead of right, he thought and thought.

"Your offspring will see past what is there and always be able to find bees." He looked so pleased it was hard not to be thankful.  

anemosagkelos

gooberfeesh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:48 am
anemosagkelos

If some harsh, unforeseen force would have taken Honey Flower then and there, he would have died a happy and fulfilled Acha. The blessing he received was so much more than he could have ever wanted--no, even dreamed for! Heavy waves of emotion paralyzed his tongue and robbed him of words, but once he was able to overcome the swirling maelstrom of joyhappinessexcitementgratitude he didn't hesitate to thank the stag profusely.

"Thank you! Thank you so much--I--oh, thank you, thank you!" He wanted to run, prance, and shout through every corner of the swamp how lucky he was. Instead, he settled for a doing a small jig in place. "Thank you!" he repeated one final time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:06 pm
G a b y
The stag grinned, wide and pleased, as he gave a low bow. As he rose, he pressed close and for a fraction of time he stared at the acha, nearly nose to nose. Before the other could think, the stag was gone and a moth fluttered up before draping itself over the cheetah and jellyfish. And it was there he napped.  

anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff